Airstrike

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,129 - First Release: Dec 2, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 34 likes
  1. Having automatic random airstrikes daily would be awesome. Is it possible?

2. Hello,

I love this plugin, but i can't make something.
    For example, I want buy Airstrike only with economics, I can't.
    And after that, i can't chose the position of the airstrike, or choose the player of the airstrike (With /buystrike)

If you can help me to do this :)

3. And have it target a random base..would be incredibly fun. I can see now everyone panicking and just waiting

4. The squadstrike function seems to still be dropping supply drops at the exit point.

5. You can already call random strikes, just use a plugin such as TimedExecute to have it loop over. Check the description for the command for random strike
    /buystrike calls the plane to the players position, its not intended for the player to choose where it goes

Are you using AirdropExtended? This is incompatible with that plugin until the author updates it to support Airstrike

6. yes. Incompatiable in what way? Seems to work fine aside from the random leak.

7. Incompatible as in it will destroy and despawn planes when they start shooting rockets, spawn extra supply drops, and send squad strike planes in opposite directions. I added hooks to check if a plane is a strike plane for the author of AirdropExtended but I guess he never got round to adding them

8. Well, then, the good news I suppose is that it's only been used to remove large hacker bases, punish chat spammers, racists and the like on our server xD

9. k1lly0u updated Airstrike with a new update entry:

10. Possible to turn off notification of strikes?

11. "Messages - Broadcast strike to all players" in config?

12. Yea, I have that set to false yet when testing tonight everyone could see the message

13. Don't know it its only me, but i got those Messages in console after every Squadstrike:
    Code:
    Calling kill - but already IsDestroyed!? assets/prefabs/misc/supply drop/supply_drop.prefab[0]
    Calling kill - but already IsDestroyed!? assets/prefabs/misc/supply drop/supply_drop.prefab[0]
    I could prevent this by adding changing the code on line 233:
    Code:
    if (dropDistance < 100 && !supplyDrop.isDestroyed) supplyDrop.KillMessage();

14. k1lly0u updated Airstrike with a new update entry:

15. Hi K1llyOu, it's possible add a RCON commande for buy a airstrike ? (It's for serverreward)

16. grant group players airstrike.buystrike grants the permission in RCON but does not give players the permission...Am I doing something wrong here?

17. Try "grant group default airstrike.buystrike"

18. Last version gives me this error:

Code:
    (02:14:17) | [Oxide] 02:14 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnExplosiveThrown' on plugin 'Airstrike v0.2.31' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (02:14:17) | [Oxide] 02:14 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Airstrike.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's not from the plugin. Make sure you are on Oxide 2.0.2081 or higher.

20. Sorry, yeah i just noticed that the reinstall of Oxide after server update today didnt really go well :/