Airstrike

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,129 - First Release: Dec 2, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 34 likes
  1. why my cargo turning back when they launch airstrike? they should go on the same way ?

2. This s till drops airdrops instead of rockets sometimes, usually with console command

3. Are you using AirdropExtended? It conflicts and will send planes in the wrong direction
    Im having a break from development for a couple of weeks, when I come back I'll probably do a rewrite

4. yes but I need AirdropExtended... finaly i don t use Airstrike.

5. If you want to use both request to the author of airdrop extended to add checks. There are already methods available in this to check if a plane is a strike plane

6. How can I make it to allow VIP's to call in 1 strike per day? I know I need the cooldown on 86400 Seconds, but what permission do they do?

7. The permissions are in the overview. It's not setup on a per player basis however, everyone with the permission will have the same cool down

8. No, but what permission do I give the VIP group to call a strike?

9. use grant group vip airstrike.buystrike
    revoke group player airstrike.buystrike

10. I don't want them to buy the strike though? What should I do?

11. Read the overview... There is a description of what each permissions does

12. Hello

I'm having trouble with Air Strike.

Every few hours like? What is timing?

How can I change my settings?

13. How do I make it so VIP's can call one every day, and use /callstrike, not /buystrike

14. Can you integrate this with server rewards so that players can use their reward points to buy a strike?

15. I can't remeber of the top of my head but I don't think /callstrike works with cool downs as its more of a admin command so you would have to use the supply strike.

I have a update for serverrewards in the works that will allow you to do it

16. Can you make it so theirs a command for vip's based off a permission to call a strike, and add a cooldown for that as well?

17. I would like use airstrike instead of airdrop. Airstrike will become randomly automatic after few minutes :)

18. not sure its working correctly, money balance doesn't change when purchased and also three planes continue airdrops in the same spot
    every 5 minutes...

19. Greetings All,
    Could someone clarify these areas from the config

"Plane - Plane distance before firing": 900,
    "Rockets - Accuracy of rockets": 1.5,

20. Is there a way to make the Airstrikes automatic at a random location once per day?