Airstrike

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,128 - First Release: Dec 2, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 34 likes
  1. k1lly0u updated Airstrike with a new update entry:

2. Yes, the only thing I changed was that the airstrike was not to be broadcasted in chat. Im reinstalling it now and if it still does the same thing ill try to grab a screen shot.

3. There is a option in the config to disable global broadcast

4. Yeah, That was the only thing I did adjust before. Tonight I reinstalled the plugin, disabled global broadcast and also disabled call airstrike from supply signal. The three planes fly in together ( Cool by the way ) but then they shoot off in three different directions before reaching the target area. Sometimes the rockets hit and sometimes they are way off course. I also get three drops sometimes but that's not always 100%. I'm wondering if maybe my Aire drop plugin is effecting this one in some way.

5. Could be, try unloading airdrop extended and give it a shot. If it still does it add me on steam and I'll write a bunch of debug in there and see if we can find out what's going on

6. Removing "Extended Airdrop" plugin seemed to have fixed the issue of the planes freaking out and going weird directions.
    However, if I turn off the feature to "use supply signals to call strikes" I don't seem to get supply airdrops at all in game now.
    Also if I manually drop a supply signal to get a supply drop, the plane never comes while this feature is disabled.

I included a screen shot of what was happening before: You can see the trail where they flew in together and then went their own ways. Squad strike bug.png

7. is there a way to put a cooldown on the use of this addon, id like it to be available once every 24 hrs.

Regard's injected :)

8. I like this idea!

9. @_TEAK_ I'll get a fix out tonight
    I'll get round to doing cool downs, it's now on my list of things to do

10. Great to hear man, it would really come in handy :) otherwise there would be to much mayhem going on :D

//Injected

11. @_TEAK_ Supply drops are working for me when "use supply signals to call strikes" is set to false, so I am unsure what is stopping it from working for you. The 1st thing it checks for is whether that is set to true or false, if false the rest of the code is not called

12. is this possible to call random airstrike after every xxx sec ? this would be awesome :D

13. You can use the console command with a plugin like TimedExexute to do that

14. Yes that part works but when I use it and have the extended airdrop plugin loaded also it makes the planes go crazy.If I remove the extended airdrop mod the planes then fly as normal but then it seems to deactivate my supply signal.

15. Ok sorry I misread your previous post. Try this and see if it fixes it for you

Attached Files:

16. i can confirm this also after a point in time if /buystrike... the airdrops stop to function untell i reload the Airstrike.

17. I like this idea! Please add cooldown for plugin

18. yes that fixed it thanks.

19. k1lly0u updated Airstrike with a new update entry:

20. iam sitting in the config, and finding that there is a option to put minimum authlevel aswell now, will that mean if i put it at 0 then i wont be able to handle wich groups gets permissions ? instead its now based on Authlevel or what ?

Regard's injected