Airstrike

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,128 - First Release: Dec 2, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 34 likes
  1. It does work, I just did it then, here's my log
    Code:
    oxide.grant use k1lly0u can.airstrike
    > oxide.grant user k1lly0u can.airstrike
    User 'k1lly0u(76561197987768959)' granted permission: can.airstrike
    > oxide.grant group player can.airstrike
    Group 'player' granted permission: can.airstrike
    [Oxide] 10:11 PM [Info][Better Chat] [Owner] k1lly0u: hey guy, wanna do me a favour? its worth a few supply signals
    [Oxide] 10:11 PM [Info] [Better Chat] [Player] mninness: whats that man
    [Oxide] 10:11 PM [Info] [Better Chat] [Owner] k1lly0u: 1st write /togglestrike on and tell me if it does anything
    [Oxide] 10:12 PM [Info] [Better Chat] [Player] mninness: signal airstrick on
    [Oxide] 10:12 PM [Info] [Better Chat] [Owner] k1lly0u: k, now im gonna give you some supply signals, just throw 1 and stand back
    [Oxide] 10:12 PM [Info] [Give] GIVE: k1lly0u used /give mninness supply.signal 3
    [Oxide] 10:13 PM [Info] [Airstrike] Airstrike called to (1215.3, 19.9, -413.2)
    [Oxide] 10:13 PM [Info] [Airstrike] mninness has called a airstrike at co-ords: (1215.3, 19.9, -413.2)
    [Oxide] 10:13 PM [Info] [Better Chat] [Owner] k1lly0u: it takes a min
    [Oxide] 10:13 PM [Info] [Better Chat] [Owner] k1lly0u: the other 2 are for you to do what ever
    [Oxide] 10:13 PM [Info] [Better Chat] [Player] mninness: ok smokes up
    [Oxide] 10:14 PM [Info] [Better Chat] [Player] mninness: boom thier she gos
    > say thanks bro

Are you telling them to type "/toggle on"? Does it grant the permission at all? What part of it is not working for you?

2. Toggle is ON. With grenade flies basic airplane...

3. Is your game language English? When you throw something it searches for the word supply. If it's in another language I could see it being a problem

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2015
  4. Not sure what I've got going on with my server. I haven't tried a wipe yet, but i'm getting close.
    Everything is updated now. At the time of writing this I've got Oxide version 2.0.1598, Rust protocol 1339.110.1.

First airstrike worked... second locked up the server with this spammed in the server console

Code:
    [12/9/2015 8:27:46 PM] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    [12/9/2015 8:27:46 PM] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

5. Is this still a issue after todays update?

You never replied to my question, if that is the case I can add it to the config to allow you to change the word to another language

6. can u add a "Mass Strike" like do a /CallBomber and make is circle the location and just start bombing it if you know what i mean. or a command like /CallStriker and it calls 5 planes to the position and bombs? first one would be really freaking cool

7. I don't think I can make it circle but I was going to try and get a few planes in a flying V

8. Ya I always wondered how those guys with the Battle Royale mod got the plane to circle

9. Yeah I love to talk to you K1lly0u add me on steam "cobrakiller456" or just message this account cause I would love to to you about the plugin

10. players can no longer call in normal air drops with signal. does this plugin completely stop the ability to call normal drops? or is there a setting im missing?

11. No it doesn't

12. i asked 3 question gave one un directed answer.... but with this plugin installed signals no longer call regular airdrops. works fine if removed. any idea why?

13. Are you turning it on and off by typing /togglestrike ?

14. Actually I do want to point that out the signal strike doesn't work for me nothing happens, I turned it on and still nothing happened and there are no logs or errors showing up in consol. Help?

15. i believ so but ill double check later tonight again and get back to you

16. /togglestrike works as a command but nothing happens like it doesnt do anything tho

17. It is working perfectly for me, are you sure you typed '/togglestrike off'? and what happens when you throw a supply signal, does a plane come?

18. yes but i wanna ask u something u might wanna add or not add. its a /callmini that calls a Cargo plane with gun and it starts shooting that location so like a AC-130 type of deal. pretty cool if u add that tho and use the M249 guns i think would be great for the gunning

19. I like that idea, I will look into it. I'm thinking high rate of fire with explosive 5.56 rounds :p

20. YES explosive was on my tong put i just couldn't think of it lol derp derp :p