Airstrike

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,128 - First Release: Dec 2, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 34 likes
  1. k1lly0u updated Airstrike with a new update entry:

2. When I went to upload the plugin I'm getting this:
    (01:19:40) | [Oxide] 12:19 AM [Error] Airstrike plugin failed to compile!
    (01:19:40) | [Oxide] 12:19 AM [Error] Airstrike.cs(288,43): error CS0103: The name `findDestroySmoke' does not exist in the current context

Also when the strike is launched it is saying an airdrop is incoming. I'm thinking it might be confusing Airdrop Controller.

3. k1lly0u updated Airstrike with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1449297558][/DOUBLEPOST]
    @Chrome 4 fixed. as for airdrop message, there's not much i can do about that. any airdrop plugin with a message when a plane spawns will show it

4. console command please :) I wanna add it to TimedExecute config

5. Alright, but what do you want to call it on? because at the moment it's only called on players/supply signals.

6. oh hmmm For some reason I thought /callstrike called it in a random spot. Well if you ever add that function then a console command for that would be cool but a console to call on a player would be nice too since I do a lot of admin work through rcon while at work so if someone is acting up I could use it

7. k1lly0u updated Airstrike with a new update entry:

8. k1lly0u updated Airstrike with a new update entry:

9. k1lly0u updated Airstrike with a new update entry:

10. TY! You're awesome

11. Can you call any of these function from another plugin? API?

12. You can call a strike externally by using;
    Code:
    [PluginReference]
            Plugin Airstrike;Airstrike.Call("callStrike", (Vector3)position);

13. I get this spammed in console, followed by extreme server lag or crash (must shutdown and restart it)
    Code:
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Notably, after the recent Rust update, I was getting this same error/crash with "RainOfFire" plugin that would also launch missiles.

14. Did you apply the second update? That was a issue for 1 day and then they patched it

15. Define the destination of "update".

I'm running:
    0.1.3 of Airstrike.cs
    2.0.1580 of Oxide
    723.81 of Rust

I see that Oxide is up to 2.0.1598 and the changelog highlights
    • Deprecated OnItemPickup(BasePlayer player, Item item), now OnCollectiblePickup(Item item, BasePlayer player).
    • Deprecated OnWeaponThrown(BasePlayer player, BaseEntity entity), now OnExplosiveThrown(BasePlayer player, BaseEntity entity).

Is this my issue?

16. correct, you will also need to update your server files

17. Everything listed above is server files. (maybe not the Rust version, i dunno)
    Will update Oxide in a few and post results.

18. After the purchase of air strikes, signal supply does not work

19. Works fine for me I just tried it, normal smoke and smoke strike. Do you get any errors?

20. Permissions not working... Please, make a configuration to allow use supply the all players.

I tried: oxide.grant group player can.airstrike
    I tried: appoint a "player" in the plugin (UsePermission).

Result: Don't Work!