1. Doesn't work on today's rust update. :(

2. Ah I see, I thought I was the only one, that's the error due new update then.

OK, a matter of waiting for a plugin update .
    Code:
    Oxide] 12:09 PM [Error] airdrop_settings: LuaScriptException while calling CmdAirdropRun: [string "airdrop_settings.lua"]:158: attempt to call field 'CreateEntity' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
  3. (23:28:50) | [Oxide] 7:28 AM [Info] [Airdrop Settings] Cargo Plane has removed. The event was triggered not by timer.
    I keep getting this even though i set drop frequency to 3.

4. it needs an update i dont think airdrops will work because rust had an update

5. Code:
    > airdrop.run
    [Oxide] 5:42 PM [Error] airdrop_settings: LuaScriptException while calling CmdAi
    rdropRun: [string "airdrop_settings.lua"]:158: attempt to call field 'CreateEnti
    ty' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unkn
    own>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System
    .Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (ob
    ject,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invoke
    Attr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Global

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
  6. CHR

CHR

Ah okay and i thought im a complete noob ;) Glad that it wasnt my fault

7. here is a fix

Attached Files:

8. CHR

CHR

Ty i will try it
    :;)

9. I am testing the one fixed by Reneb and It is working quite good.

It spawns the airplaine notificating it by chat (if you allow it) as well as the notification when the drop lands . The frecuency of being launched works too . I tested also the manual launch and ended with 8 airplanes in map like if it were Second World War xDD

Is there any way to add in the config file blue prints? I am not sure if it works as the hotfix one which it was oke to add BP At the end of the item word , like " Large Wood Box BP" .

Thank you so much Reneb! :D

10. CHR

CHR

yeah it works for me too... ty dude

11. works! thanks Reneb! You are my idol.

12. t0pdevice updated Airdrop Settings with a new update entry:

Version 0.0.6

[DOUBLEPOST=1422826220][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Look datafile with loot. It's already have blueprint section:
    Code:
      "Blueprint": [
        {
          "chance": 80,
          "name": "bow_hunting"
        },

13. Updated and working, thank you t0pdevice! :p

14. Works perfectly, Thanks.

One thing i did notice with the latest update is that the parachute removes itself before hitting the ground and i get this in console

Couldn't find prefab "parachute"

EDIT:: Seems like a Rust error. Not your plugin.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
  15. Where do I find the json file to customize how I want it?

16. oxide/config/

17. It's not in there, thats the problem. I'm using gamesevers and they didnt give me much except put in a ticket. I placed the file in there and reset my server. but still nothing in there. And suggestions?

18. This need to ask your hoster. By default its ../oxide/config/airdrop_settings.json and ../oxide/data/airdrop_settings.json for loot.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Temporary build compatible with Oxide builds 266+.

Attached Files:

20. t0pdevice updated Airdrop Settings with a new update entry:

Version 0.0.7