1. Error since Update (20.02.2015)
    Code:
    12:39 AM [Error] Failed to run a timer.
    File: airdrop_settings.lua Line: 154 Object reference not set to an instance of an object:
      at ConsoleSystem.Broadcast (System.String strCommand, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Rust.Libraries.Rust.BroadcastChat (System.String name, System.String message, System.String userid) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

2. Tested. Working fine. Loot table file is located in ../oxide/data/ directory.

3. yeah i know it was giving me the data filke before on the update its only creating the config file for me no data file

4. You have the latest version? Because line 154 is empty in the source.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424417833][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Try use server command airdrop.reset. Loot data file is created only when the server starts.

5. i managed to get data file back cleared everything reuploaded and did reset server

6. Hello. After 1.0 update the plugin stopped working for me on Clanforge servers. Any drastic changes was made? Because config file for me now looks like this
    Code:
    {
        "AirdropSettings": {
            "ManualRunDrop": true,
            "RemoveEmptySupply": true,
            "DropFrequency": 30,
            "RemoveParachute": true,
            "MinimumPlayers": 1,
            "SupplyStayTime": 60,
            "NotifyAirdropStart": true,
            "CustomSupplyLoot": true,
            "NotifySupplyLanded": true
        },
        "PluginSettings": {
            "Title": "Airdrop Settings",
            "Version": "1.0.0"
        }
    }
    without any messages etc.
    Is that a Clanforge problem?

Oh and airdrop.reset server command gives me
    Code:
    airdrop.reset
    [Oxide] 4:03 AM [Error] LuaScriptException while calling CmdLootResetConsole:
    File: airdrop_settings.lua Line: 91 Object reference not set to an instance of an object:
      at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.GetEnumerator () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Lua.Utility.TableFromConfig (Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile config, NLua.Lua lua) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Lua.Libraries.LuaDatafile.GetDataTable (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

EDIT: I also contacted clanforge support.
    This is their reply:
    Code:
    Unfortunately there is no way for us to diagnose or resolve bugs with any particular plugin since we don't write them - please contact the author of the plugin to report the issue so they can help you out.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
  7. Mr.R, try to rebuild config file. Delete file and restart server. Or change:
    Code:
    "Version": "1.0.0"
    to
    Code:
    "Version": "0.0.9"
    And reload plugin.

8. Nope it did not work. File restores to a trimmed version 1.0.0 one and 0.0.9 does not stay up..
    Could you share the full config file please so i'd just try to copypaste the contents

Also i have access to
    • 'data/airdrop_settings.json'
    • 'cfg/airdrop_settings.json'
    and the one in data path is empty

9. Hey, it shows the messages only when the minimum players are connected, it won't show auto messages of not enough players when there is less then the minimum...

10. Ofcourse it won't. Therefore its
    "MinimumPlayers": 1,
    It's not the problem i guess...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424594327,1424556234][/DOUBLEPOST]Clanforge will now downgrade the plugin version to 0.0.9 on all servers. I will post here if it resolves the issue.
    Can anyone please post contents of /data/aidrop_settings.json ? (The loot datafile).
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424597413][/DOUBLEPOST]The issue is resolved, however the loottable is still empty. Therefore i kindly ask anyone to paste default loottable contents

11. What do u mean? I want the airdrop to work only when there is 10 online... not 1...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424611193][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I meant, there is that message of "There is not enough players so the airdrop is cancelled" or something like that, it does not write it when needed, only sends to console.

12. Mr.R, i don't have this problems. Files are fine, i think problem in your hosting.

13. Could be..
    Can you pls post a full loot data file so i can upload it on my server? It would be appriciated

14. It's default loot data file.

Attached Files:

15. Thanks!! It works

16. i found this Error in my log :
    Code:
    9:32 AM [Error] Failed to run a timer.
    File: airdrop_settings.lua Line: 387 :
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponent (string)

17. how do you make the supply drop from higher up?

18. What?

19. Make the plane higher smore players can see the drop. As it is now, its kinda low and drops to fast so players further away dont have time to get to it..

20. Having a hell of a time with this plugin for some reason. For the most part everything is working great, however, I have this plugin + Airdrop Controller installed for mass airdrops. Problem is, I am not getting any ammo in any of my crates that drop, nor "mine able" resources. In the config file it is set to use the custom loot data file by default. When looking at the custom loot file, I have changed the chance for ammo etc to 90% just to see if that helped. Unfortunately still no ammo in crates :(. I have also reset the custom loot data file by typing the airdrop.reset command. Still no ammo in crates. Anyone have any thoughts to this as to why this would be occurring? Starting to drive my players and me nuts... Thanks in advance.