1. I know! That's why i asked if somebody can remake this plugin, because lots of servers uses this plugin who now creates empty airdrops ... doesent work anymore due the new Rust update! :(

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Why not use the other working plugins such as Airdrop Arrow, Airdrop Organizer, etc?

3. Airdrop Organizer lots of bugs ... freeze server ... freeze in the air (plane) ... i wanted to change the airdrop settings ... with this ... and the Airdrop Settings is the best so far ... drops how many crates you want, messages for spawning planes/dropping crates, full crates with loot ... restrict airplanes for a minimum number of players ...etc now i'm using just Airdrop Control... is working but ... not full (airdrop - 6 items only) and no minimum players or interval for the airdrop... + with VoteSkipNight the normal airdrop (default) doesent come due the vote (changing the time in game) ...

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Well, the others are more likely to be fixed, rather then this whole plugin.

5. k...i just asked if it could be fixed the discontinued plugin :D (Airdrop Settings)

6. Well i remember that we had the Airdrop Extended for some time.. but its gone :p

7. No one is complaining about the airdrop freezing? Also the bugs were caused duo the new update, which has been patched already. I use the airdrop organizer in my server, has no issues at all. Also changing the time of the day wont affect it aswell.

8. Code:
    [Oxide] 9:28 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerLoot' on plugin 'Airdrop Settings'
    File: airdrop_settings.lua Line: 355 field or property 'isBlueprint' does not exist:
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Code:
    [Oxide] 9:30 AM [Error] Failed to run a 200.00 timer in SupplyDropDestroyer (NullReferenceException: )

9. does this still work?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin? "Unmaintained"

11. the one on page 9