1. I think you shouldn't kill manually triggered airdrop events or at least add a variable to take the decision.
    But beside that very good work, thanks for the plugin.

PS: Loot table would be awesome ;)

2. I will add option.

3. t0pdevice updated Airdrop Settings with a new update entry:

Version 0.0.3

4. Would be really awesome to be able to change the loot tables in airdrops.

5. Great plugin, works excellent.
    Recently implemented it on my own server, but it would be cool to see a way to specify where the airdrops will come down.
    Unless there is already a way to change that through clanforge.

Nevertheless, great work!

6. t0pdevice updated Airdrop Settings with a new update entry:

Version 0.0.4

7. You should add an AirDrop on target, i've posted à part of how to do it on the plugin development ;)

8. I suggest that you add the feature of being able to customize the "airdrop setting" name and message "Cargo Plane has launched". When a airdrop is called in or landed.

9. Can you put everything that the plugin prints on the on the config file so we can translate it ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
  10. In the next version.

11. Great updates. thanks

12. Thank you and awesome work!!!

13. t0pdevice updated Airdrop Settings with a new update entry:

Version 0.0.5

14. awesome! Love this plugin. Is there any way to add the ability to set how many drops are called at the same time? Like a config setting so every time it starts the airdrop it send 5 planes at the same time, or 10, or whatever number is set in the config. Thx

15. Could you add an option to announce the coords of the airdrop when its called in? And maybe add random drops within a set of coords for an airdrop zone?
    Appreciate the updates by the way.

Edit: Forget the coords thing, I missed the config text for it landing which shows the coords.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
  16. How to add blueprints?

17. Blueprint section in loot datafile.

18. Hello Folks! :p

Just wanted to say it is getting better as updates goes plus it combines quite good with hotfix one , being able to control much more the airdrop system. The more updates comes the more control we gain. The blueprint thing beats anything.

Thank you for the hard work.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
  19. Not working since today's rust update!

20. +1
    Code:
    [1/31/2015 6:54:14 AM] [Oxide] 6:54 AM [Debug]   at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at NLua.Method.LuaDelegate.CallFunction (System.Object[] args, System.Object[] inArgs, System.Int32[] outArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at LuaGeneratedClass1.CallFunction () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0