1. Then you need to post in rusty topic not here

2. i mean he was showing rusty stuff

3. Glg

Glg

Hello I can not get f1 item on the server

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you follow the steps in the first post exactly?

5. Hello,

I am registered as owner and admin of the server, i use the plugin CallHeli, but when i try to call in a heli it says "you do not have permission to use this command" and i know for sure i am the admin, cause when i type in moderatorid etc it says [NL]jordy[NL] is already a owner. Anyway to fix this?

6. moderatorid is not an admin its a moderator can you not see it even tells you in the name

7. ownerid 76561198409337345 [NL]jordy[NL] "for heli control"

User 76561198409337345 is already an Owner

That's what i get, but still cant use /callheli

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Most plugins use Oxide permissions, not auth levels.

9. Did you use server.writecfg then relogged

10. oxide.grant group admin helicontrol.admin

11. When i try to use Rusty, i insert the things needed to connect. The connection box turns green but it says not connected. Anyway to fix this?

12. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What Jordy said. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I'm working on a new server setup hosted by Streamline. Rcon is setup in the command line, all of the pertinent information is correct in Rusty, the proper ownerid commands have been fed to both the game console and Rusty (game first, followed by server.writecfg, followed by log off/log on)....I mean, it's all been done according to every set of instructions I can find.
    The result of my effort is this - I show as auth level 2 in the Rusty console so there is some measure of success. In game I can enter the console and use the teleport command but noclip does nothing. My name stays blue......Any idea what's going on?

13. I've just started a new server as well, I can no clip and use all the fancy things in the f1 menu except for spawning in items. I'm set as admin and server owner.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you have a plugin such as RemoveAAA installed that is blocking them by default.

15. Yeah sorry Wulf, after searching about it for a couple of hours last night I found a page stating that the issue is RemoveAAA.

16. So i have done the ownerid thing for both me and my friend, and despite it working for me it, the ability to spawn items and no clip, he does not possess the ability. Nothing happens when he tries these. Checked the config file and it looks fine. Please help. I also saved to config when i typed these in to RustAdmin.

ownerid 76561197988876563 "LiaM-" "no reason"
    ownerid 76561198119464399 "Chronos" "Owner"

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which file did you check? What command did you use to save it?

18. Server/1288844/cfg/user.cfg

server.writecfg

Already tried full wipe, deleting the cfg and recommanding and saving.
    Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

Attached Files:

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What ID shows in the logs when those users try to connect?

20. Console logs?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1520029121][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thats mine ill get his soon
    [DOUBLEPOST=1520029540][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thats his it doesnt bring up his auth level?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1520029971][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Fixed it

Attached Files:

• dsf.PNG
      dsf.PNG
      File size:
      34.1 KB
      Views:
    • iou.PNG
      iou.PNG
      File size:
      44.7 KB