1. oxide does not have any and never has just do what i posted above to make yourself an admin

2. ownerid 76561198280109083 "Yoshifarian" "owner" ( where do i get owner id)

3. the ownerid is the command you paste
    ownerid 76561198280109083 "Yoshifarian" "owner"
    into rcon
    best to start reading up on how to run a server if you want to or you will have a lot of problems

4. ignore last part

5. cant undo whats been said :)

6. lol iv been working on this server all day and you know what my entire problem was ..a extra . or something..lol thanks man for ya help gana finish this server

7. So I'm having issues setting up a new moderator. He is listed under users.cfg as a moderator, has his limited abilities through plugin permissions but he doesn't have "Mod" tag? Any way someone could help me out with this?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Chat tags are handled by plugins such as BetterChat, you do not have one without a plugin. If you are using one of those, I'd recommend posting in its support thread.

9. Sorry but I tried to use rusty and it doesn't work and i don't know why

10. is there a mod that lets me give a group ( mods) some admin tasks like ban and fly but not in to ppl bases ..but dont let them spawn in items or go in to ppl bases ?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Enhanced Ban System, FauxAdmin, FauxClip, etc. There are pretty much plugins for everything.

12. Is there any command that shows coordinates of everyone on the server ? (assuming that I have admin privilege)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, you'd need a plugin for that.

14. Hey Wulf. I can enter any command but it always show me "Command Not Found" do you know what can i do? Here is an image. Please reply ty e28eeecf398b6a84338cb1a774cbb349.png

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have any errors in your RustDedicated_Data/output_log.txt?

16. Here is the file i am so bad at these things. I dont know if there is an error

Attached Files:

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For some reason your game wants System.Drawing.dll, but none of Oxide or Rust references that. The error and likely the issue can be fixed by putting System.Drawing.dll under your RustDedicated_Data/Managed directory and restarting the server.

Attached Files:

18. Need help :\ Screenshot im trying to launch Rusty but im getting errors in Settings im writing everything okey but still getting error and i try to do " If you are running your own server try adding +rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 to your launch script" didn't help and turned off firewall and antivirus ;(

+today i try other admin tool same didn't connected what the **** -.-

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2016
  19. Rusty is not connecting to my server, need help

20. me too. i can't seem to access console by any means >_< even when i run the damned server direct in linux terminal, i never get the proper console come up it just stops at Mono config path line :/
    it's proving very hard to build a server without being admin lol