Weather Controller

Allows you to control the weather.

Total Downloads: 12,558 - First Release: Jun 26, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 9, 2017

5/5, 27 likes
  1. Fix with new permissions

Attached Files:

2. AnExiledGod updated Weather Controller with a new update entry:

3. AnExiledGod updated Weather Controller with a new update entry:

4. What is the permission command now? when I add to console (via RUSTY)
    Code:
    grant group admin canUseWeather
    I get an error
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:05 AM [Info] Permission 'canuseweather' doesn't exist

5. Getting a few errors after installing. First Permission dossent exist. then this:
    [Oxide] 2:38 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'WeatherCommand' on plugin 'WeatherController v1.4.0' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    Also regular players can change weather. so it seems like it something wrong with the permission missing..

6. Doesnt work since the update.

7. weathercontroller.canUseWeather

8. make commands for rcon plox. we have to be ingame just to turn off rain or to change something?

9. There are already commands for basic weather control.

10. what are they? i cant seem to find any

11. just read this thread, they basic rcon commands are posted here SEVERAL times

12. Try reading the overview
    Commands
    • /weather {weather_type} {on/off} {Optional: Duration in seconds}
    • Weather Types are: rain, clouds, fog, wind, mild, average, heavy and max. (Max turns everything on)
    • /weather off (Disables all weather)
    • /weather auto (Allows the weather to go back to automatic, so rust will control weather)

13. Really like the "Implement random weather at a set interval for a set period of time." idea that's ace!!!!

14. Is there console commands

15. v3x

v3x

Does this keep weather disabled for good when I turn it off? I'd like to do that until Rust optimizes their weather a bit.

16. Commands must be entered after each server restart?

17. If server restarts it will be set back to automatic weather, so yes you need to disable it or set it up after each restart. It would be great if we know how the console comand is cause there is plugin for Timed execute commands.

18. The console commands are somewhere on the forums. weather.rain 1/0 and all that. I don't remember where they are. Just google it.

19. could always type "find weather" in the console

20. Ok i am on my server i go to call for rain and this happends in my console command?
    IndexOutOfRangeException: (Array index is out of range)