Weather Controller

Allows you to control the weather.

Total Downloads: 12,558 - First Release: Jun 26, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 9, 2017

5/5, 27 likes
  1. Hey...maybe you can help me.....have downloaded the plugin because my server always starts with rain without stopping, so i use the command /weather off or /weather rain off

My problem now.....the rain will never comes back. So my weather is not automatic :/
    Now i must play weather-god or make an time-script :(

Any solutions?

2. I've found on my servers I didn't have that issue. But perhaps I wasn't testing properly.

I haven't tested this, because obviously it takes time, however what you can do is in console type "weather.rain -1" and then do that for weather.clouds etc. This sets them all to automatic.

What I'll do tonight is update the plugin to add /weather auto to return it back to automatic weather.

3. thank you for the update :)

4. if i use these commands (weather.rain 1), it works great. if i try to use the ones on main page, (weather rain on 60 for exp or mild average etc), it dont work at all. idk why. but at least i can use some commands .

5. Is there thunderstorms ?

6. Any chance of getting console commands to adjust weather?

Thanks

7. Is there a way I can change the weather permanently to sunny on my server using this? I typed in /weather off and all was good (until I signed out). When I signed back in, it was raining. At the moment I'm using a night skip plugin and most of the users vote to skip night but it seems to make the weather cloudy and rain all the time when they do it so it seems to clash somewhere.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust has its own "weather" commands that you can set in your server.cfg or command-line. You can find them by typing "find weather" in your console.

9. Thank you :) I will try that

10. Done the find weather got this
    Code:
    Commands:
    weather.clouds( void ) no description
    weather.fog( void ) no description
    weather.wind( void ) no description
    weather.rain( void ) no description
    So what do I need to put in the bat file to stop fog

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Generally 1 for on and 0 for off.

12. So like +weather.fog 0 in the bat file

13. (21:47:17) | [Oxide] 9:47 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'WeatherCommand' on plugin 'WeatherController v1.3.0' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)

tried using /weather heavy

14. That's an invalid command.

/weather heavy on

is valid

15. thanks!

16. Management itself complicates the work. It is necessary to constantly monitor the plugin. If automatized plugin settings. Example: morning - fog in the afternoon - the sun, the evening - rain, etc. Tomorrow: Morning - rain in the afternoon - rain, evening - fog, etc. The program for 7 days. Then again. It would be super
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447071060][/DOUBLEPOST]And everyone please vote - quickly tired of the game. Do not forget that the game is "Survival" and then dissent. Who wants to have to shoot a lot of other games

17. can you set to change the weather in smooth transition? The exchange is usually too violent..

18. Permissions soon to be updated
    Oxide Core v2.0.1684
    Code:
    [12/28/2015 7:08:47 PM] [Oxide] 7:08 PM [Warning] Permission 'canuseweather' (by plugin Weather Controller) is not prefixed with plugin name, should be 'weathercontroller.canuseweather'

19. [12/30/2015 3:30:44 PM] [Oxide] 3:30 PM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'weathercontroller. for permission 'canuseweather' (by plugin 'Weather Controller')