Weather Controller

Allows you to control the weather.

Total Downloads: 12,557 - First Release: Jun 26, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 9, 2017

5/5, 27 likes
  1. Something is broken here. I try add permission to myself in admin group (yes I already add myself to this group) and I get constantly error that this permission don't exist. Any help?

I've used both permissions written in this FAQ:
    grant group admin canUseWeather
    grant group admin weathercontroller.canuseweather

Both give me error that this permission don't exist.

2. Code:
    > grant group admin weathercontroller.canuseweather
    Group 'admin' granted permission 'weathercontroller.canuseweather'
    [Oxide] 00:08 [Info] [Hunt RPG] 3 profiles, 0 furnaces, 0 quarries saved
    Saved 12,910 ents, serialization(0.00), write(0.00), disk(0.00) totalstall(0.01).
    Saving complete
    [Oxide] 00:08 [Error] Failed to call hook 'WeatherCommand' on plugin 'WeatherController v1.4.0' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    [Oxide] 00:08 [Debug]  at Oxide.Plugins.WeatherController.WeatherCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.WeatherController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    got this error but it seems to be working?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2016
  3. Anyone else got fog even when you turned it off?

4. after a timer setup, game time to call certain weather patterns based on game time.

who can help?

5. plugin seems to stoped working here is error i have perms and not working

Failed to call hook 'WeatherCommand' on plugin 'WeatherController v1.4.0' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)

6. any console command?

7. yes e.g weather.fog 1

8. "grant group admin weathercontroller.canuseweather" don't work in F1 console

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you may not be set as owner on your Rust server. Otherwise, try oxide.grant instead.

10. oxyde.grant ... what else ? Sorry, I am pretty new in the role of administrator.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The rest of what you had previously.

12. I tried "oxide.grant group admin weathercontroller.canuseweather" and always the same message : "Permission 'weathercontroller.canuseweather' doesn't exist

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure the plugin is loaded? Check your oxide/logs for errors.

14. Yes sure. I will try a little later because I do not have the time for the moment. Thx

15. Hello, is any one else experiencing issues where the plug in doesn't work?
    I type many if not all commands for it and even when its says weather off, weather normal, fog off or rain off in bottom corner of screen nothing really changes... the weather just stays the same :( any help or advice would be awesome.

16. Hi Naughty. This must be a temporary problem because of a recent update of the game.

17. I hope so Agonos, my server seems to be stuck on fog and wind... It's very annoying & the roof top campers are moaning XD haha