Vote For Money

Players who vote are rewarded with Economics, Server Rewards, Kits...

Total Downloads: 944 - First Release: Aug 23, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 7, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Does this remove the kit from the player once they have claimed it? Let's say I create a kit with 1 supply signal, then they can claim it, and then it gets removed from them, right? :)

2. The kit is given automatically, so once you receive it you have to wait for the next vote. Only if an error is reported, the player can use the command "/claimkit" and receive all the kits he has not yet received in the last vote.

3. Is it possible to remove the message when logging in?

4. I'd be interested in this as well, it's a bit spammy otherwise

5. Hi, i have a bug with your plugin :

Code:
      48 VoteForMoney - Cannot deserialize the current JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) into type 'System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection`1[Oxide.Plugins.VoteForMoney+PlayerVote]' because the type requires a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) to deserialize correctly.
    To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) or change the deserialized type so that it is a normal .NET type (e.g. not a primitive type like integer, not a collection type like an array or List<T>) that can be deserialized from a JSON object. JsonObjectAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON object.
    Path '', line 1, position 2.
    I tried to find a solution without success.

Thanks for your help :).

6. I need some help, when i setup my server on rust-server and do a vote it gives me this red error in the cmd console.

Code:
    Web request callback raised an exception (FormatException: Invalid format.)
      at System.Double.Parse (System.String s, NumberStyles style, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Double.Parse (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Convert.ToDouble (System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.VoteForMoney.GetMoney (.BasePlayer player, System.String site) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.VoteForMoney.Claim (.BasePlayer player, System.String site, Oxide.Plugins.PlayerVote data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.VoteForMoney.CheckVote (.BasePlayer player, Int32 response, System.String site) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.VoteForMoney.GetCallback (Int32 code, System.String response, .BasePlayer player, System.String site) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.VoteForMoney+<GetRequest>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    what can i do to fix this? im sure i put my api key and server id correctly i did /vote ingame and it says thank you for voted screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/HaM504w.png

7. You probably have something wrong in your config, check if you have given a correct value in "Money".

8. thanks problem has been solved for now. XD never know when something is going to glitch out or bug on me 120 plugins and counting.

9. How do I add myself as an admin? I'm completely new to rust plugins so explain it like I'm five.

10. Is it possible to have RP just give one supply signal for voting on each site? So if they voted on all 3 they would get 3 supply signals?

11. In order for users to be shown the correct url for servers listed on toprustservers.com line 27 in the plugin file (.cs) needs to be changed from:

const string link2 = "httpcolon//toprustservers.com/";

To:

const string link2 = "http://toprustservers.com/server/";

It will then show the proper URL. If they go to toprustservers.com/ServerID/, which is default ti goes to the sites landing page or times out.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1534423552][/DOUBLEPOST]
    add yourself to oxide admin group"

oxide.usergroup add Username admin

where username is the desired username to add to the built in admin group. Keep in mind this is not the same as making the a full admin (owner) of the server.

Link to Oxide guide on permissions.

Using the Oxide permission system

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2018
  12. The link has been changed because the site has changed the server id. If you have an old numeric id, just write "server/YourServerID" in the configuration.
    Yes. If you vote in all 3, the kit is given 3 times.