Vote For Money

Players who vote are rewarded with Economics, Server Rewards, Kits...

Total Downloads: 944 - First Release: Aug 23, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 7, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. You shouldnt have any problems with that

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2017
  2. No, the plugin saves all data about the vote.

3. I restart my server every day at 5am, and it doesn't mess with the Vote for Money. It looks like the vote servers keep track of what votes have been counted, but I could be wrong.

4. Where do i find the serper-id on toprustserver?

5. I'm also lost with Brandon on how to find the server-id for toprustservers. I have checked multiple areas on the site and it says on my console that it can't connect to it, so if anyone knows that would be great.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488423500][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Nevermind. I just tested it and it works 100% without the server ID. Gave me the money as soon as I logged in.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488423541][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I just found out you don't need it. Vote and it'll give you the reward so long as you have the API.

6. Toprustservers changed the links, I'll fix in the next plugin's update.

7. im using server rewards and i set the RP to 10, added my API, and my server ID. but my players still aren't getting there RP after voting. (the server ID is the last part of the url correct? www.exampleservers.com/server/ID? correct?

8. Yes. Checks if the plugin "ServerRewards" is loaded and "Use RP" is set to true in the configuration file (You can edit it from chat command).

9. Server Rewards is always loaded, but for safe measures i reloaded it. Also RP was indeed set to true. However, Economics was also, so maybe that would cause players to not get RP?

*im about to test it. I have 5 mins on my vote cool down

10. *edit It works now, Just had to disable economics... lol

11. hello i get ([Vote For Money] Error: 403 - Couldn't get an answer from Rust-Servers) error in cosole can someone help me?

12. It's a problem of the site.

13. so what i need to do because when i vote for my server in rust-servers.net/server/134419 i didnt get reward

14. Frenk92 updated Vote For Money with a new update entry:

15. Hi!
    I'm using Economics, Vote for Money and ServerRewards,

When i vote, Vote for money is supposed to give me 2 RP and 2 "Money".
    I have the message in chat of Vote for Money who says it gives me the rewards.

But in the ServerReward Shop (/s) ,Rp and money dont' appear.

Use RP and Economics on true.
    Economics plugin ratio set to 1:1.

Code:
    {
      "BeancanIO - Api Key": "",
      "BeancanIO - Server ID": "",
      "Kits": {
        "default": ""
      },
      "Money": {
        "default": "2",
        "admin": "10"
      },
      "Prefix": "<color=#808000ff><b>VoteForMoney:</b></color>",
      "RP": {
        "default": "2",
        "admin": "10"
      },
      "Rust-Servers - Api Key": "xxx",
      "Rust-Servers - Server ID": "xxx",
      "TopRustServers - Api Key": "xxx",
      "TopRustServers - Server ID": "xxx",
      "Use Economics": true,
      "Use Kits": false,
      "Use RP": true,
      "Version": "0.2.0",
      "Vote Interval": 1,
      "Vote Type": "day"
    }
    Can someone help with that please?

16. I just update it :)

17. Frenk92 updated Vote For Money with a new update entry:

18. Thx a lot! it works now :D

19. Is there a way to remove the link to top servers? Am I just supposed to remove top servers lines from plugin files or leave their ID and API space empty?

It appears that someone registered some server long time ago with the IP that my server currently uses and I can't seem to find a way to modify that entry on their website.I would not want some old and dead server entry to gain votes from my server.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509039436][/DOUBLEPOST]

Can you also explain what does the vote interval do? Can one single player vote more than once for the same server, based on hour or day basis?

20. Frenk92 updated Vote For Money with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1510055848][/DOUBLEPOST]
    To remove it you must leave empty ID and API. To remove the server from TopRustServers you need to contact the site support, I think.
    There are sites like Rust-Servers, where you can vote every 12 hours. This setting is useful to limit rewards to a different interval.