Vanish

Allows players with permission to become truly invisible

Total Downloads: 22,629 - First Release: Nov 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 9, 2018

5/5, 75 likes
  1. Code:
    [Oxide] 12:14 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'Vanish v0.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 12:14 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Vanish.OnPlayerSleepEnded (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Vanish.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

2. Code:
    [Oxide] 1:54 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanNetworkTo' on plugin 'Vanish v0.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 1:54 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Vanish.CanNetworkTo (.BaseNetworkable entity, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Vanish.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2015
  3. [​IMG]
    I have the same problem and I always delete the config

4. Code:
    6:18 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'VanishChatCmd' on plugin 'Vanish v0.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    6:18 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Vanish.IsAdmin (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Vanish.VanishChatCmd (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Code:
    3:45 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'Vanish v0.1.5' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    3:45 AM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[BasePlayer,Oxide.Plugins.Vanish+OnlinePlayer].Add (.BasePlayer key, Oxide.Plugins.OnlinePlayer value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Hash`2[BasePlayer,Oxide.Plugins.Vanish+OnlinePlayer].Add (.BasePlayer key, Oxide.Plugins.OnlinePlayer value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Code:
    1:48 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanNetworkTo' on plugin 'Vanish v0.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    1:48 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Vanish.CanNetworkTo (.BaseNetworkable entity, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Code:
    3:19 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'Vanish v0.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    3:19 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Vanish.OnPlayerSleepEnded (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Getting all these :/

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2015
  5. Got this just as a player killed a sleeper

(21:15:46) | [Oxide] 9:15 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'Vanish v0.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ahh, that makes more sense now! Thanks for the details.

7. I am getting a invalid command when I put in grant.user Kyuubi vanish.allowed ....... i have access to the command from before the server update but im trying to give it to the other admin and it wont let me after update i have updated plugin ect.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is no 'grant.user' command, it's 'grant user' with no period. This hasn't changed at all.

9. yeah thats my mistake not to sure what i was doing there lol...

10. Hi Wulf! Can you fx this: [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'Vanish v0.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) ? Thanks !

11. I get this one every time someone connects.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:34 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanNetworkTo' on plugin 'Vanish v0
    .1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an obj
    ect)
    [Oxide] 10:34 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Vanish.CanNetworkTo (.BaseNetworkabl
    e entity, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Vanish.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret
    , System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo metho
    d, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[]
    args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[]

12. Quick question, does anyone know if people using ESP can still see you in vanish? I think this would be a great way to catch ESP'ers if you turn your vanish on and fly next to them and see if they talk to you or anything, since many people dont know this plugin is around yet.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure it isn't possible, as their client won't even know you exist. This basically stops the server from telling other clients you exist.

14. Oh alright, thank you :D in one way that sucks because this would have been an awesome ESP catcher, but in another way, it was designed perfectly. Thanks as usual wulf :)

15. We still waiting for a fix Wulf ;)

16. Sorry for my English, because my primary language Russian, mistakes have all been said above.....

17. Best fucking plugin ever, reminds of the Fly plugin. It's about god damn time! I feel like Merlin the wizard when I type in /vanish LoL!

And everything works even with having weapons out!

18. Why deceive? Provide proof that you have everything working, lol

19. Error OnPlayerSleepEnded..
    And make that was not visible to the owner character, for sometimes not clearly visible to other players, whether it or not.
    When some circumstances (climbing stairs, opening doors etc) you once again become visible to everyone.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446983695,1446975248][/DOUBLEPOST]When I was a weapon, knocking at the door, or perform other manipulations of the mass, becomes visible.

20. Players complain about the sounds "frightens"