UFilter

Moved

Total Downloads: 575 - First Release: Jul 1, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 20, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. aaah that sounds really nice, looking forward to that

2. It appears people can put a censored word in quotation marks and it allows it.

For instance, saying jerk is censored but "jerk" is not.

3. Also, other symbols like

-jerk and $jerk is allowed.

4. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnUserConnected' on plugin 'UFilter v4.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Rename (System.String name) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.UFilter.OnUserConnected (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.UFilter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

5. hey guys just wondering is there any plugin that Ufilter will not work with

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2018
  6. Depending on how the plugin handles chat, it may or may not work with BetterChat or any plugin that modifies chat. Otherwise, you should be good to go.

7. Well if I disable UFilter chat, all the colors are gone from BetterChat. Is there a fix for this?

8. Can you add manual advertisments censor list? Because not all ads on player names are detected by plugin :/

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Commands to do so are on the Overview.

10. Oh profanity works on names too? Thanks! My bad.

11. Code:
    19:30 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnUserChat' on plugin 'UFilter v4.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter+Lexer.Lex (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter.Parse (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter.ToTreeFormat (System.String text, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 translations) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Formatter.ToUnity (System.String text) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.Libraries.Player.Message (.PlayerSession session, System.String message, System.String prefix, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.Libraries.Covalence.HurtworldPlayer.Message (System.String message, System.String prefix, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.Libraries.Covalence.HurtworldPlayer.Message (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.UFilter.OnUserChat (IPlayer player, System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.UFilter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Okey, when player connect it's kicking him, but when he is connected on server and i reload its not kicking. Its not checking players only kicking when player connect?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519324597][/DOUBLEPOST]V1 ofc.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you're using the latest Oxide build for Hurtworld. This change was 4 months ago.

13. See this screen, it was oxide from 3 months ago.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519325834][/DOUBLEPOST]AppVeyor

Attached Files:

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's a very old build, please make sure you are updated first.

15. i added UFilter and i dont have any other chat plugins but its showing double messages in chat. how can i fix that?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd have to find the other plugin that is modifying the chat.

17. it was NoGreen. is there anyways around it? or am i able to keep my name normal with ufilter?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not without one plugin supporting the other plugin.

19. I made a version of ufilter that lets you set the colour for players, moderators and admins with config support. Happy to give to you Wulf. Tiny change. I'd attach it here but I know that is a no-no, and I'd PM you but I am not allowed.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It is being overhauled already. All of my plugins use GitHub if you are interested in contributing though.