Moved

Total Downloads: 575 - First Release: Jul 1, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 20, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf submitted a new resource:

AntiAds - Blocks advertising not allowed servers and optionally kick or ban

Read more about this resource...

2. (11:08:14) | [Oxide] 11:08 [Error] AntiAds plugin failed to compile!

(11:08:14) | [Oxide] 11:08 [Error] AntiAds.cs(66,38): error CS1501: No overload for method `Ban' takes `1' arguments

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For which game? Make sure you are using a somewhat recent (should be latest) Oxide build.

4. Ahh! didnt see it was under universal plugins! Using it for rust. Gonna update for latest oxide and see if that helps! =)

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Should be working with any Rust version for the past 10 months or so.

6. well, thats whats came up today when i installed the plugin. how do i see what oxide version i have?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use the console or chat command: oxide.version

8. running version Oxide 2.0.2089, can it becuse of that i get the error?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Shouldn't be, the Ban function has been there for many many months.

10. okey, are you looking in to it?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, I think I see why now... I have newer changes locally. I'll be putting out an update for Oxide with them soon.

12. awesome! appreciate your work man and fast support! =)

13. @Wulf can you add option to mute players? also scale the punishments, lets say player will send ip/www adress, it will mute him (chat mute, maybe using betterchat hook to mute?) for configurated time (lets say 5 minutes), after that he will get unmuted, sadly he will try it again, so it will punishim for the second time, but now scaled, mute for 60 minutes, after that hour he will be unmuted, and again he will try to send advert, this time it will kick him from server, after he reconects back, he will still try to advert (4th time trying) but now, the plugin will perma ban him. Is it able or not? I know that it will need to save player data and maybe will lead that the plugin will not be lightweight but the mute would be awesome :)

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We'll see, wasn't planning on making this that complex.

15. Rather than that, keep the kick / ban, and make it check /pm ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469835748][/DOUBLEPOST]You're a star by the way <3 I've been waiting on this since feb!! :D

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Maybe, I'll think about it.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated AntiAds with a new update entry:

18. The plugin does not work right for RustLegacy. He copila carries, but naoda kick when the player speaks Alogo that bloquiei in config.

NOTE: ja merquei to "true" to the kick in the config but not nothing happens.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please check your oxide/logs for errors and also make sure you are on the latest Oxide build.

20. yes I am in the most recent version of the oxide and the console does not appear any error. He simply not the player kicks