UFilter

Moved

Total Downloads: 575 - First Release: Jul 1, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 20, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Ok, I think that'll work. Just to make sure, here's the scenario.

When any word, stored in the .cs, is typed in chat, I'd like it to replace the word within the text typed in chat to one specific word.

For instance:

ass > donkey
    f***> donkey
    bi*** > donkey

So someone typing "That f***" will be translated to "That donkey"

Do I do this?

"Censor Text (****)": "donkey",
    "Check Chat (true/false)": true,
    "Check for Profanity (true/false)": true,

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd also need to set the action to "censor" for it to activate.

3. Ok, so

"Action for Profanity (ban, kick, etc.)": "censor",

I tested it, it worked! Thanks! :)

4. @Wulf I noticed there was an issue with spaces. Where you could avoid your filter by using spaces between your letter, example, "cu nt" would avoid it. I made a fix in this pastebin under processtext where it just removes the spaces then processes the text. This could be a weird fix but it seems to work.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please do not post random versions. If you have a suggestion, use the [ code ] tags or mention the idea. ;)

The only issue with your idea, is that some words contain words that would get triggered, but aren't necessarily bad. Example: Scrabble Word Finder

6. Sorry haha. But yeah I thought about that. Also, if you add a - or something to the end it doesn't seem to work as well. ;)

7. Hmm, I noticed this plugin removes clan titles, and changes player names and chat to white... any way to have it NOT do that? I don't see an option anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2017
  8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This and other chat plugins other than the latest version of BetterChat will conflict as they all modify the chat output.

9. Can I have more details about your plugin !? I'm interested in the function of banning advertising! How does it work? -
    "8.8.8.8",
    "open.org"
    Do you need to write the addresses yourself or the plugin will parse the address itself or words?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It detects based on domain and IP patterns. The config has a whitelist to allow specific ones.

11. Thank you so much!

12. i dont understand ... in config are only Allowed profanity but where set not allowed profanity ( k*rva , etc ) ?

EDIT: ok, .cs :)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Don't edit the plugin, use the "ufilter add/remove" command.

14. Wulf ... add Ads logs pls :) i have banned 10 players for day ... i dont know for what

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can see the reason in your existing logs when they get banned/kicked.

16. where ? i can not find.... in ban log is only "nikdomik13" "Advertising is not allowed on this server" but ADS ( IP or web ) not...

17. Even when i load this Plugin, all names are white.. i gues that aint normal...
    Anyone knows what am i doing wrong?

18. Some players, when realizing they are filtered, they start using variations on spelling. For instance instead of F**K they use F * * K.

It filters F**K, but even though I added F * * K to the list and it says it's added, it doesn't seem to work for me.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

How did you add it to the list?

20. [DOUBLEPOST=1494468959][/DOUBLEPOST]
    /ufilter add F * * K

I also tried

/ufilter add "F * * K" but it said it was already in the list