UFilter

Moved

Total Downloads: 575 - First Release: Jul 1, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 20, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Hey, can you add the feature to do a mute the player, instead of kick or ban, please? Or is it still in? :p
    And another thing i am may doing wrong: the usernames are white now... can anyone tell me how to disable that?

2. Forgive me if this is stated somewhere and I can not find, but what does "slap" mean in the context of this plugin? Great plugin btw, love it Wulf!

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Slap | Oxide

4. Here's my config but it's still not replacing the word. Something i'm doing wrong?

Code:
    {
      "Action for Advertising (ban, kick, etc.)": "",
      "Action for Profanity (ban, kick, etc.)": "censor",
      "Allowed Advertisements": [
        "8.8.8.8",
        "website.com"
      ],
      "Allowed Profanity": [
        "butt",
        "fluffer",
        "monkey"
      ],
      "Censor Text (test)": "awesome",
      "Check Chat (true/false)": true,
      "Check for Advertising (true/false)": true,
      "Check for Profanity (true/false)": true,
      "Check Names (true/false)": true,
      "Warn in Chat (true/false)": true
    }

EDIT. Got it working, I needed to leave (test) as (****)

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2017
  5. Wulf, there's a lot of profane words in the .cs file, is there any major reason we shouldn't edit that instead of typing the command for each one we'd like to remove? I typically don't edit .cs but this seems like a much quicker way when all I wish to filter is a few specific words.

EDIT: NVM I found out why it's bad! Don't do it! TY Wulf

6. If possible, it would be nice to be able to configure the profane words list from the config file manually. When you need to edit that giant list and the only way is command it can take a long time. You do have "omg" and "lmao" as profanity, after all lol. Also, can you list out what all is included with "etc" in "(ban, kick, etc.)"? I noticed someone above used "censor" that I didn't know about but it would be nice to know what all the options are you've made.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can edit the data file if you want, you just need to unload the plugin before you edit it. You can also use the commands to add/remove.

8. That was my problem, I needed it unloaded first! Thank you. After removing all the words but just a few, keeping the syntax intact, and reloading it, it's still censoring words that aren't on my very small list. What am I missing?

EDIT: I was missing the .json file in data folder!

9. @Wulf is there any way you can add Mute function, please?
    That would be so nice - and i would pay you somewhat for this Job :/

I tried by myself this way, but as a i expected - its not working :D
    Maybe anyone has an idea for this?
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2017
  10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't think there is a .Mute() in Rust like that, so you'd need to use another plugin or write something to support it.

11. The thing is, i can not write anything - i was just trying and may it goes positive - but its not. :p
    Thats why i asked you, if you can do it :)

12. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnUserConnected' on plugin 'UFilter v4.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Rename (System.String name) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.UFilter.OnUserConnected (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.UFilter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you update Oxide today?

14. I did not, is there a good way to know when that updates? I usually just go with patches

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust was updates on Thursday, and a build of Oxide was posted shortly after. You can see when and why updates for Oxide are made by following the release thread under "What's New?" on our forum index.

16. Is This Compatible Wit Reign Of Kings If Not Were Do I Get The Copy From Before When Reign Of Kings Did Have It ?

17. hey @Wulf, this needs support with betterchatmute, as soon as my moderator tries to use the mute command it says they get muted but they can still talk. in the control panel it tells me

(22:23:04) | [Better Chat Mute] Deeplyfried was muted by Xeriina for 10 second(s).

(22:23:09) | [UFilter] [Chat] Deeplyfried: wont work

(22:23:09) | Calling hook OnUserChat resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: BetterChatMute - False (Boolean), UFilter (True (Boolean))

as soon as I unload the UFilter it works

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It'll be updated for BetterChat (not BetterChatMute), but eventually none of that will be needed.

The current version will work once I get the hook added in RoK.

19. @Wulf :O what you mean by none of that will be needed?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

BetterChat is only there because the chat handling in Oxide is lacking right now, so once we improve on that and fix some issues with conflicts it won't be necessary and there'll be less issues using multiple chat plugins together.