TurboGather

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,114 - First Release: Nov 28, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. redBDGR updated TurboGather with a new update entry:

2. Can you add 2 more permissions, please? Only if you want pls

3. redBDGR updated TurboGather with a new update entry:

4. ok i need two permissions more for mi server because i have a store and i want that my users buy gather for day

5. redBDGR updated TurboGather with a new update entry:

6. redBDGR updated TurboGather with a new update entry:

7. Are you able to make this trigger apond new players joining? That would be awesome to let the new players gather for (EI. x5 for 15 mins) to get a base up

8. Yes, I'll look into this tomorrow.

9. I notice if they /turbo was activated and say it has an hour timer on it. if I reboot the server they will loose there gathring rate and the cooldown will not let them /turbo again. is there a work around for this or something i can do after a restart?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1482106784][/DOUBLEPOST]Another question is it possibe to to the /giveturbo command via the consle to a player?

10. Ill start work on both of these things now :) thanks for pointing them out

11. Great to hear. I was trying to think in my head how to approach this, I guess it would have to set a value of active and then check on load if active is set and if yes is the time past the end active time.

12. is it possible for me to use this plugin to set an automatic command so that night time the gather rate gets boosted? If you do please share with me because i'm a little clueless. Thanks

13. You might be able to do something like this once i implement a console command for giving turbo, but not in the plugins current state

14. redBDGR updated TurboGather with a new update entry:

15. redBDGR updated TurboGather with a new update entry:

16. hi, i have a problem when the serverstart or restart and reload the plugin the configuration reset to the default any idea?

17. huh thats strange... ill look into fixing that now

18. redBDGR updated TurboGather with a new update entry: