TurboGather

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,114 - First Release: Nov 28, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Worked, brilliant thank you. Just got to suss out this permission thing. Thanks again

2. how can i add more permission ?

3. I solved it. How to delete comments?

4. I am in process of house keeping on my server, I have removed all plugins but the permission for players turbogather.use is still there. What am I doing wrong? Or while it is removed will the permission not work. I have to do this with all plugins and players

5. Simply removing the plugin will not remove the permission from any players permission groups, you would have to do this manually.

6. I'm pretty new to all this, that is a lot of players. If there is no plugin will the permission be rendered useless?

7. Yes, if you unload the plugin, none of the features will be avaliable

8. Thank you

9. Hi, thanks for this plugin. I like this. So usefully but i dont undertand, how to clear player data or wipe data? Please help :) I try delete the data files, it not work.

10. Be sure to unload the plugin before deleting the data files

11. I tries this it says: "You're not allowed to use the 'oxide.grant' command."
    Why? I'm admin!!!

12. is it possible to add a turbo gather .. if any player make this. that clan friends have the turbo gather too ?

13. better add chat-mode for standing turbo without timers or disable with only disconnecting players, this may be useful

14. help me
    (13:42:05) | Failed to initialize plugin 'TurboGather v1.1.10' (InvalidOperationException: out of sync)

(13:42:05) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2+Enumerator[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.TurboGather+Information].VerifyState () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2+Enumerator[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.TurboGather+Information].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2+KeyCollection+Enumerator[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.TurboGather+Information].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.TurboGather.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.TurboGather.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

15. Have you manually edited the data file at all?

16. I deleted the Data File plugin running!
    But when I write a command in the console giveturbo <playername> <length(seconds)> <multiplier>

After that the plugin does not work

17. That was very nice - please add a chat mode for standing turbo with timer in a GUI or something

18. Looks like i cant get more hq in ore even if i set gather rate to 10x Is that bug or some rust shi*t ?

19. Probably because of the ore minigame feature they added. Ill fix this if i can find the time

20. Sounds good. Thank you for that