TruePVE

Better PVE/PVP implementation

Total Downloads: 4,626 - First Release: Mar 25, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 7, 2018

5/5, 26 likes
  1. So I found explosives and rockets do work but not any guns or tools

2. You can fix this?
    Code:
    [Warning] Calling hook CanLootPlayer resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: TruePVE - False (Boolean), ZoneManager (False (Boolean))

3. If you have authdamage=true then you will be able to damage any building you own, with or without a tool cupboard. Set it to false to disable building damage. The PvpArena zone does not affect building damage, just player-to-player damage.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468582247][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You have to set hookloot=false in TruePVE, assuming you're using the ZoneManager I provided.

4. then others players may loot the sleeping players
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468583151][/DOUBLEPOST]set your Zone Manager and the last update True PVE

5. Admins can always loot sleepers. If non-admins can loot sleepers, ensure that the TruePVE config option sleeper=false.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468584429][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If you mean damage from barricades - it's hard-coded to be off. You can enable barricade damage by editing the .cs file (comment lines 427 and 428) - there is no configuration for damage from barricades, only damage to them.

6. I know that the administrators can, but after the change hookfoot = false, each player can loot sleeping
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468584843][/DOUBLEPOST]
    changes these lines will not affect the work of the plugin?

7. Please check the value of sleeper in your config.

Commenting those lines will enable players to take damage from barricades. It will not affect any other functionality.

8. Could you update ZoneManager to work with TruePVE again with the "pvparena" as you did before? I tried to copy things you add to the NEW zonemanager and failed Please and thank you.

9. for True PVE

Attached Files:

10. Thanks going to try now

11. i have updated to the latest oxide and still getting same problem, people can still loot sleepers even wih sleepers off in config :/

12. I can't get the heli to not destroy a base not sure way.

13. Set config option heli=false.
    I've reworked looting handling, and will be uploading it shortly after I test on my own server. Hopefully this will take care of the sleeper and corpse looting for good.

14. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry:

15. looting of sleepers seem to be fixed , but people can still loot corpses :/ i have corpses false in config

16. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry:

17. players can still kill other players...? it was working before with v 0.3.2

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2016
  18. Please try reloading the plugin - nothing changed between 0.3.2 and 0.3.3 that would have any effect on player vs player damage.

19. It does not display a message that it is forbidden loot sleeping players

20. tried reloading the plugin same thing. if there is a server update would this affect it?

EDIT : updated server , looting corpses still broken and player v player damage. also completely reinstalled plugin. any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2016