Tickets

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,203 - First Release: May 26, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 31, 2016

4.85185/5, 27 likes
  1. just use the latest version man -.-

2. i have been i keep all the mods that i installed on a seperate browser so i can look at all the updates

3. use version 1.5.72

4. now it loads idk how my version was different then the fix u put in according to the dates of when i downloaded it (sep 4) and when the fix was posted (sep 2) i had the latest version then

5. there were 3 versions on the 2. september

6. ah that explains it lol thx now to finish getting all my permissions setup x.x such a pain typing every permission for each individual group

7. I just recommend letting oxide send you emails on plugin update. I'm using it in combination with Gmail Checker which is working perfectly

8. please update
    Code:
    [Oxide] 3:10 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdTicket' on plugin 'admintickets v1.5.72'
    File: admintickets.lua Line: 72 attempt to index global 'LastPositionValue' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

9. I will. Thanks for reporting

10. ............ Push?

11. soo.. when is the update for the tp going to come out?

12. LaserHydra updated Admin Tickets with a new update entry:

13. Hi, first thanks for making this plugin, It´s very useful. Please could you add the text strings to the config for localization and maybe the possibility to translate the commands? I want to translate the plugin on my server but I have to do it modifying the plugin itself again and again everytime that you update the plugin... Adding this would be very helpful for a lot of people besides of me. Thanks again for the plugin :)

14. Hello,

I have an error message with the new version of the plugin:
    Code:
    10:38 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin admintickets (Exception: Plugin is missing title)
    10:38 PM [Debug]  at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPluginLoader.Load (System.String directory, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.LoadPlugin (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    10:38 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin admintickets
    File: admintickets.lua Line: 6 unexpected symbol near char(226):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.LoadString (System.String chunk, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPluginLoader.Load (System.String directory, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.LoadPlugin (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.LoadString (System.String chunk, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015
  15. well normally, I support translating messages but well.... Umm Maybe but its really not important. I am sorry for that. But its quite some work to add every string to the config...

16. errors on plugin update:

> oxide.reload admintickets
    [Oxide] 5:47 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin admintickets

17. LaserHydra updated Admin Tickets with a new update entry:

18. Any chance we can add support for console commands? I am on the road and would like to look at tickets from Rusty. or maybe a way for the tickets to get emailed to me without sharing email with the users?

otherwise this mod really helps with my users on#1 Texas server :)

19. The plugin is using Email-API. You can use that to get the Tickets sent to your email.
    I can add console commands. But I will do that when rewriting the plugin in C# soon.

20. great! I saw the /config file had an email flag. what is the format and where do I setup email ability? it is not documented in overview
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444229515][/DOUBLEPOST]also can you add a time/date stamp - the local server time (my server is in Dallas) that would be nice feature for tracking responses.