Tickets

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,203 - First Release: May 26, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 31, 2016

4.85185/5, 27 likes
  1. Yes thats true. I will add the timestamp with the C# update too. Just click onto the mail-api link in the Optional Dependencies list. Its shown how to use it there.

2. My suggestion : make a GUI for a list of tickets

3. Thats on my list with the C# version too.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444241776][/DOUBLEPOST]You guys can suggest features you'd like here:
    > Suggest Features for Admin Tickets <

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015
  4. ---> Time Stamp (Local server time/date)
    --> console commands to list/delete/close tickets
    --> GUI for admin and user?

5. if you are interested on how it looks right now, you can test it on my Test Server.
    Just search for LaserHydra in the server list.

6. LaserHydra updated Admin Tickets with a new update entry:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
  7. Now if I can only get this to work with pushover so I can get mobile alerts.
    PS: console commands are big for me as I travel a lot.
    I like the reply feature and the performance re-write in C#.

8. Console commands need a lot work again. Wanted to push it now.

9. ok that makes sense.

I have not built a mod yet and I should! so for some reason I figure it was just as easy :)

10. Hey I would like to say nice work on upgrading it to CS. this mod is very handy and I love that you converted to CS.
    Keep it up

11. Code:
    [Oxide] 3:33 PM [Info] [Logger] 333 ran chat command: /ticket
    [Oxide] 3:34 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdTicket' on plugin 'Tickets v2.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 3:34 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Permission.UserHasPermission (System.String userid, System.String perm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Tickets.IsAdmin (.BasePlayer player, Boolean reply) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Tickets.TicketFunction (System.String function, System.String arg, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Tickets.cmdTicket (.BasePlayer player, System.String cmd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Tickets.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Oxide version: 2.0.1466, Rust Protocol: 1324

12. update oxide its an oxide problem

13. could it ben possible tot use your own smtp thanks

14. Please what? Use your own smtp? What is smtp supposed to be?

15. excuse me for my post since I was browsing and commenting trough my mobile phone on a VPS. also wrong topic/plugin to ask the following corrected question: I was hoping it could use email so if a ticket was made it would be send to an email. I think it can but it requires the mail api, Wich I was checking before I made the faulty post here. so ignore my question thanks for the response.

16. Says check console for tickets and to press F1. I do that and nothing. Any help with this and to test the email. Thanks.

17. So nothing is showing up in your F1 Console?

18. Seems to work..I must have missed it the first time. Dont seem to get an email. I configured it using madmimi. Am I missing something.

19. I don't think this plugin is causing it. So you might wanna contact Wulf in his EmailAPI thread.

20. hey, love your plugin, I'm the admin on the server and when I type /ticket reply it say's i don't have the rights to use that command, any clues ? ^^
    Thanks ! :)