Tickets

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,202 - First Release: May 26, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 31, 2016

4.85185/5, 27 likes
  1. LaserHydra submitted a new resource:

Admin Reports - Gives players the opportunity to send a message to admins, admins can see those with position etc.

Read more about this resource...

2. Great idea for a mod. Going to try it out now.

3. Thanks! Go for it

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
  4. Okay Okay so you want to fight ??? xD

We are not equal that's a very good plugin Good Job man :)

5. Haha :D
    Your new one isn't bad either mate. ;)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432706841][/DOUBLEPOST]
    So, one thing you can add To your Playerinfo plugin, is position. Very easy to track.

6. Thanks gonna look into it :p

Only if i could like the Double Post xD

7. :) You can also see it in this plugin.

8. LaserHydra updated Admin Reports with a new update entry:

hotfix

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

10. bad argument #1 to 'insert' (table expected, got nil)

11. Thank you for creating this plugin. I wasn't going to put it on, because I know people will abuse it and send inappropriate messages, but you added their SteamID haha... I can bust them now! Love it.

12. I really appreciate that you like it :)

13. Nice plugin yet again :D
    I just wanted to ask you if you can add the function to add the /remove cmds to the oxide group system. Like so I can add them to groups with out giving them a auth level.

14. Yes i will. I just had some issues with that, why I used authLevel for now.

15. LaserHydra updated Admin Reports with a new update entry:

info for admins

16. Np :)
    Next thing to add is propably permissions usage + removing single reports

17. You came on our server last night Hydra, UK Wasteland, and left a report. We really like it but it's going to be far more useful when we can remove single reports. We are then going to use it for all enquiries so they are listed in order and we can queue people up.... we often have 10-15 people requesting assistance.

18. Yes as I said in my last post. Im adding that as soon as possible. Thats the next thing I gotta work on.
    /report remove id
    :)