Tickets

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,203 - First Release: May 26, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 31, 2016

4.85185/5, 27 likes
  1. [​IMG]

2. Hi,
    I still don't understand, I wrote it in the server console, in f1 console in chat, nothing works, how do I set permissions ^^"

3. OOOkkayyyyyyy thanks ! :)

4. How can i read the Tickets from players? The way to server/data is too long and confused

5. If you have the permission set up to your player you can use the admin /ticket commands

6. oxide.grant Admin Indy isTicketsAdmin

> Permission 'isTicketsAdmin' doesn't exist

7. The correct one is ticket.admin
    oxide.grant Admin Indy ticket.admin
    and I would recommend using it in the following context
    oxide.grant group (AdminGroupName) ticket.admin or oxide.grant user (YourUserName) ticket.admin

Edited:Spelling

8. Wonderful plugin! Can't wait for GUI and Console support! :)

9. For some reason Tickets isn't linking with email API to send me the tickets via email. Wulf has helped me sort out the EmailAPI and it's all fixed and test emails have been sent, but when using the tickets plugin I receive nothing. Can anyone help

10. I missed to add it again when rewriting it in C#. It will be added back soon.

11. Thanks laser

12. I remember the plugin used to warn you when joining the server if there was any new ticket, now it doesn't anymore. Bug or did you remove it? Because it was useful logging in and having the notification in chat :)

13. As far as I know, it should be in.

14. Any clue on the ticket system being fixed for email yet buddy?

15. I am not at home and can't do much of updating here. I'll be back on 3rd January.

16. Thanks man

17. Code:
    [12/30/2015 7:38:12 PM] [Oxide] 7:37 PM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'tickets. for permission 'ticket.admin' (by plugin 'Tickets')
    since last update 30th Dec 15

18. Hello. I ise the "Tickets for Rust" plugin on my server. I'm the owner of the server and I have permission to everything but this plugin. Any ideas what I've done wrong/not done?

SOLVED

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2016
  19. Localization, PLEASE!!!! It should not be hard to implant a simple config message section. Also, the "press F1" in admin is not green, thought it is minor, but it kills me for the beauty that needed.