Stack Size Controller

Allows you to set the max stack size of every item.

Total Downloads: 39,420 - First Release: Feb 10, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 50 likes
  1. None of the above. Everytime i start the server i need to use the command /stackall 100000 I tried manually editing the config but it seems to ignore it completely. None of the items i've requested to be stacked above 100,000. I have not tried to edit anything that cannot be stacked (I know things like bear traps, weapons etc) Most of the items like ammo i only changed the config to max 5000. Once i do the manual command i mentioned, it works without error until a restart takes place. Very strange...

2. I am trying to give permission to use plugin. When I type in Permission: stacksizecontroller.canChangeStackSize

It says the permission doesn't exist. Not sure why?...........Help.

3. oxide.grant group admin stacksizecontroller.canChangeStackSize

4. Thank You for the response. But unfortunately, after entering oxide.grant group admin stacksizecontroller.canChangeStackSize in both F1 console and chat, this was the result:

Permission 'stacksizecontroller.canChangeStackSize' doesn't exist

Incidentally, the plugin works for myself.

5. Quick Update!......All of the sudden it works! I had to re-type stackall "amount" again.

Not sure why it had to be typed in again? How often does the command stackall "amount" need to be refreshed?

6. guys! hi there..im getting very frequently this error

Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'StackSizeController v1.9.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory inventory, UInt32 container, Int32 slot, UInt32 amount) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    any idea?

7. Can you replicate it?
    Shouldn't ever have to be refreshed, currently an issue some other people are having that I cannot reproduce.
    I can't think of any reason this could be happening unless you missed an error, try reloading the plugin and see if an error pops up in console. That's about all that can be done right now because I can't reproduce this.

8. I have to do it everytime i restart the server. Spoke to someone who runs their own server from their PC (Not rented) and theirs works all the time. I'm guessing this is because his server reads the config file on start up correctly.. maybe certain host providers have issues with the config files being read in a particular order i'm not entirely sure... some people have this issue like us... some people don't.

However adding the command once upon restart doesn't seem too big of a chore. So i'm not that bothered

9. I too run my own server. I think I may have found a solution to having to re-enter stackall "amount" command every time a logon occurs?

After either, rebooting or starting server(let server of course finish booting process), type command stackall "amount" directly into the server batch file.
    Not while in game. F1 etc...

Seems to work now for me. Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2017
  10. Is it possible to remove the CanMoveItem hook? It's causing problems for a plugin of mine which is used in conjunction with this mod by many servers. The code in this plugin seemingly attempts to fix a game bug that should be fixed by facepunch instead. The fix also seems very hacky and introduces another bug mentioned in the update changelog.

Maybe it's possible to fix another way?

11. having problems, cant stack medical syrnges set to be 20, stone and wood wont stack and bandages, ect

12. 1.9.4 should suit your needs, nothing was changed except for the rewording of the durability stack warning, and the addition of the hook. As for the hook, I don't think there's an easy way to implement a bool as the config is filled with all the items, and using a data file for the items will take time to convert to and confusion for previous downloaders.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501123647][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Check to make sure the plugin is loaded.

13. Downloading an earlier version would be bad, since then every server owner would also have to downgrade and miss out on other fixes and features.

I have sent a bug report to facepunch that includes the necessary changes in client and server. We'll see if they decide to do something.

This is what i sent:

14. 1.9.4 is missing one console warning tweak, the rest is the hook. As of now there are no additional planned features to be added (maybe at the most catches for load errors such as too high stack sizes, or misspelled names, but I'd prefer to launch this kind of stuff bundled with more additions/fixes) but as far as the issue, it would be a very great and an ideal fix. However, for the time being, there is a slight fix with the hook. It does throw another issue (excluding conflict plugins), but less annoying than the previous one. And as far as I know, I can't solve this issue. I also don't have any knowledge if this has been reported to Facepunch or not, so maybe (and hopefully, this bug bothers me as well!) we'll see action taken.

15. i read the consle, it did load and stuff like amo, ect is stacking. it does stack when i use the command but once the server restarts it stops

16. Anyone having this issue:

(17:45:34) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'StackSizeController v1.9.6' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (17:45:34) | at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:eek:
    at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. Check to make sure you're not stacking any items above 2,147,483,647, or check for misspelled items.

18. had nothing in that realm at all...but it is working now for some reason.

19. Hi guys. I have some Trouble with stack plugin i have all setup all good but when i restart the server plugin not working like should be
    example. i login in to the serwer harvest wood stack are 1000 onyl ok, i type /stack wood 100000 and working when i restart serwer or disconnect and connect stack are again 1000 only any solution :(?

20. unload plugin change config reload plugin