Stack Size Controller

Allows you to set the max stack size of every item.

Total Downloads: 39,420 - First Release: Feb 10, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 50 likes
  1. you must write your problem than i think someone can help you=)

2. you must write your problem than i think someone can help you=)

i dotn get the stack size to wor what do i have to do?? some 1 help pleas

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2017

3. i dotn get the stack size to wor what do i have to do?? some 1 help pleas

4. im not sure i have undertsand what u mean but what i think is you cant change the stacksize?
    for this go to oxide\config\StackSizeController.json ..open it..than you see this:
    {
    " Cooked Bear Meat": 2000,
    "12 Gauge Buckshot": 500,
    "12 Gauge Slug": 500,
    in this you can change the stack at every item you want.at this example is bear meat stackable to 2000..you can change this how ever you want make 100 than stack to 100.
    after this save this. and reload plugin whit this command in console : oxide.relaod StackSizeController
    after it must work....
    or do the shortway:
    in chat : /stackall 50000 or in console : stackall 50000
    than all items stackable to 50000

but you can also change all stacks from singel items per command
    example for chat: /stack wood 100000
    /stack stones 30000
    example console: stack wood 100000
    and so on.
    hope this is what you need.or is the plugin not load on your server?

5. Hi,

what is wrong here? I dont understand....the mod is only running with 10000000 Stacks when i use chat...

> oxide.reload StackSizeController
    Unloaded plugin Stack Size Controller v1.9.6 by Canopy Sheep
    Loaded plugin Stack Size Controller v1.9.6 by Canopy Sheep
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'StackSizeController v1.9.6' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I didnt edit the File @ Plugin Folder - only rates @ config

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2017
  6. upload the config

7. Thank You!

Attached Files:

8. You cant put everything that high as some items cant stack try this one as you also seem to have many items missing

Attached Files:

9. TY - it works...i just set up some rates in your cfg and its perfect - big TY

10. Does anyone have a custom loot table for around double stack? like stone- 2000, but also like laptop - 2
    I really cant be bothered to do everyitem in the game individually

11. You cant be bothered lol well it looks like no one can be bothered helping you

12. Shouldn't be a server admin if you can't be bothered. It's what being an admin is all about.

13. Hi,

Conflict with FurnaceSplitter and StackSizeController : CanMoveItem

It's possible to fix it or this hook can't be changed/remo

Thanks

14. same problem i want use furnacesplitter + this plugin... can you fix this please?-->WARNING: There is currently a bug when using StackSizeController which allows players to dupe items. There is a workaround here.

15. For me "Cooked Bear Meat" isnt working!

I set this line: "Cooked Bear Meat": 5000, but its not stackable. Only 20.

I see there is a 2nd line with "Bear Meat Cooked": 5000, but its also not working.

Is this a bug?

Another meat is stackable to 5k

16. You need to use version 1.9.4 of StackSizeController or manually remove CanMoveItem part to fix it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1503903872][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What about Cooked Chicken ?

17. Its only with Bear Meat... All other meat is stackable

18. Did you reload plugin after update config ?

19. Sure... reload and even restart.

This is my config:
    ok, i see...

1st line was: " Cooked Bear Meat": 20

i set to 5k and now it works o_O

20. Hi its a little bug, in the Name is a space
    " Cooked Bear Meat"
    in front of the Cooked ^^