Stack Size Controller

Allows you to set the max stack size of every item.

Total Downloads: 39,408 - First Release: Feb 10, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 50 likes
  1. With the new version. It is impossible to recover everything with the right click. Thank you for making an update. thank you

2. Thanks for the info, I'll fix it as soon as possible. For now if you want, revert to 1.9.4 in the version history page.

3. Canopy Sheep updated Stack Size Controller with a new update entry:

4. Calling hook CanMoveItem resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: FurnaceSplitter - True (Boolean), StackSizeController (True (Boolean))

5. When I start up my server and look in the CMD I see this "Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'StackSizeController v1
    (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)" The plugin worked good until today does anyone know how to fix it? Also the stack size's wont go any higher then 1000, even tho I edited them in the config file..

6. Will this automatically work for every player that joins? I have everything to be stacked up to 5,000. I want to make sure it is for everyone and not just the admins/mods.

7. I'll get back to you on that
    Check to make sure the item names are valid, or make sure your stack size does not exceed the one in the plugin description.

Yes, there are no permissions needed to stack items. Only the command to change the sizes

8. The stack size controller no longer works after the rust update

9. This plugin is functioning properly after the update, make sure you have Oxide installed and no errors appear in your logs.

10. Hi, I have a Rol Server. I try to use stacksize but I can't. How I use the plugin, in rust console?

Could you help me sir?

Thank u.

11. Either console or chat, check the plugin description for the commands.

12. There is an empty config file. Any way I can edit the stack sizes with a config rather than commands?

13. I got it now but there's another problem I need help with:
    Whenever I update the config and start the server it somehow restores the old config. Any ideas?

14. When I write:
    /stackall 65000

Nothing happen. What I have to do?

15. If you're typing that into console, don't use a slash. Otherwise, make sure the plugin is loaded.

16. Yeah i've seen this posted a few times. Everytime i start the server i have to manually do /stackall 100000 to get everything to stack.. even then it will reset when i restart the server or even reset itself after an hour or so.. i've tried the "Add config then reload plugin" but it's still not working. Is there any way to make the server start with this variable and not have it go back to 1000

17. I'm not seeing the issue on my end, are there any errors in your logs?

18. Logs are fine as far as i can see. I will double check tomorrow. All i know, everytime i start the server i need to manually change the stackall size.

Just surprised no one here has posted an appropriate fix for this. It's the only plug-in i'm struggling with

19. Some items cannot be stacked and if you try it will reset them back to the default 1

20. I can't replicate the issue with the following process:
    - Check original stack size (100,000 stones)
    - Change stack size via ingane command (50,000)
    - Restart server
    - Check stack size again (50,000)

Have you manually added items to your config recently? Are any of those values greater or equal to 2,147,483,647? Both of these are known to cause the plugin to throw an error and not load stack sizes while allowing commands to be used.