Stack Size Controller

Allows you to set the max stack size of every item.

Total Downloads: 39,333 - First Release: Feb 10, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 50 likes
  1. Canopy Sheep submitted a new resource:

Stack Size Controller - Allows you to set the max stack size of every item.

Read more about this resource...

2. Canopy Sheep updated Stack Size Controller with a new update entry:

3. @Canopy Sheep you need to fix the ammo_rocket_hv to ammo.rocket.hv

4. Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'StackSizeController v1.9.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

I'm getting this error, any idea why and how to solve it? Thanks! :)

5. v1.9.3 should i delete the config-file too? I didnt, and v1.9.3 it wont work on my server. Reloaded it and restarted the server too.

6. Seems like it works for only a certain amount of objects, currently Charcoal, Cloth, Low Grade Fuel etc. but doesn't work for Wood, Stone and some other while it showed that error when loading up server.

7. sadface this is not even working now. removed cfg/file reuploaded now it nolonger recreates

8. Having same problem atm...

9. Working fine for me, as for now at least. I'm manually adding the objects' stacks when I notice one being capped for too low.
    EDIT: Although it still gave me that error. I'm using the old config file generated from previous version of the plugin.

10. Yeah it's not working dunno why. probably need to be updated again because of game update

11. Yeah, strange. Isn't this update already trying to fix the issue with the updated game? I think, it is working in its functional parts, but it shows up errors in the cmd.

12. Yeah for some reason they keep feeling the need to update it weekly when they can just update it every 3 months after they figure out what they need to fix and what not. Idk why they continue to update it weekly it's kinda annoying honestly. For me it wont even load up onto my rented server, like it won't say it's loading on the Command Console for Rusty at all and usually when I add plugins it does. Won't even let me change anything, tried with other plugins as well. They need to release an update for the latest version of rust. Might take a day or two maybe... no idea I don't know much about it since I'm new to this whole owning a server thing haha.

13. Bugs can be really hard to find sometimes though, but I think the author should have it tested out by a few people first before publishing a new update.

14. I just downloaded the updated Stack Size Controller and get the error when trying to load.

Error while compiling StackSizeController.cs(176,20): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `isAdmin' and no extension method `isAdmin' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

15. Isn't this the older version? I downloaded latest version as of now (1.9.3) and that stopped appearing but instead gets another error.

16. This should be fixed, what version are you running?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486728215][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'll look into this. In theory, nothing should of changed. It compiles completely fine and shows no error, but I could be wrong.

17. ya oxide failed update it works just stacks dont stack for like resources now sadly

18. Fixed it by updating Oxide, uninstall it on your server and reinstall it, delete the oxide plugin in the plugins folder and reinstall it into the server once oxide is downloaded, then just restart server and BAM done.

19. Are resources stacking properly?

20. N0, not for me.