Rust:IO FriendlyFire

Disables friendly fire for Rust:IO friends

Total Downloads: 20,119 - First Release: Mar 15, 2015 - Last Update: Nov 16, 2015

5/5, 21 likes
  1. Rust:IO

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Okay, are you getting any errors in your logs?

3. no errors with ff plugin or io

4. ff /ff doesnt work i have instaled IO i have permisions but i take dmg to friend
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455111809][/DOUBLEPOST]no errors

5. not working with the new update, any help?

6. no work to help plz

7. hello,

all system works fine but any players can write ff on\off and can kill clan mates. is that ok ?

8. Im getting reports that it is not working, even after they add in Rust io..any fixes?

9. Me too, FF not working.

10. Dont work...

11. when repaired? Does not work

12. FF not working after using
    Event Manager for Rust
    All players take damage after the Event. Help me please!

13. So I've added this plugin plus a few "arena" plugins like "team deathmatch, gun game, etc."
    Since then my FF has been all jacked up. People who aren't added a friends/clan can't kill each other because a FF message comes up...and teammates/clanmates can FF each other even though FF is on.

Is there config line I'm missing to make sure it works fine with arena plugins?

Thank you in advance.

14. I have the same problem on my server. Hope we can get help players on the server missing ff

15. I'm going to try to remove the arena plugins for now and see if this solves it.

16. Pls fix plugin!!!

17. Hey guys. I think I have a temporary band aid. If you do an event on your server, reload the friendly fire plugin. That seems to fix it for my guys.

18. Don't work with Moscow OVH host. How can i fix it?

19. Doesn't work on our server either. This is installed to pair with the Clans plugin. Even though players use /ff off they still can do damage to each other.

20. Is this broken for everyone, or could this be caused by a specific configuration of plugins, not working well together? Anyone around who has this working?