Rust:IO FriendlyFire

Disables friendly fire for Rust:IO friends

Total Downloads: 20,122 - First Release: Mar 15, 2015 - Last Update: Nov 16, 2015

5/5, 21 likes
  1. Has nothing to do with the clan. They have each other to list of friends they share their location with on theplayrust.io live map. Those are the people you can turn FF on or off with

2. But it works before update

3. Good day! How can I disable the ability to switch on / off for the players?

4. Players are complaing the FF is not working, what i see is that when they create a Clan, everything is fine, but once they turn FF ON they cannot turn OFF again, or at least it shows it's off but they cause damage to clan members :/

Any help? @Wulf ?

Thanks

5. Same on my server.

6. Don't work becouse last update rust @Wulf

7. When I leave a clan still remain in the list of the FF and I can not do damage

8. @Wulf @dcode Its not working man can we get a fix?

9. Working fine. Ensure you have people added properly on Playrust.io

10. I have a bug report. The functions EnableBypass and DisableBypass are not callableas hooks from other Plugins because they are not private.

In addition (not a bug -- just a note for anyone else), FriendlyFire cannot be used as a Library, so ignore the LibraryFunction attributes.

11. The Friendly Fire this not working on my server for some reason, already tried reinstalling the plugin several times, checked the extension RustIO, all ok .. but still does not work, can someone help me?

12. we have the same problem since last oxide update installed..

13. FF doesn't seem to be working as of lately, i have no errors though.

14. prompt the name of the plashin canceling rotting of constructions

15. Seems newest patch has broken this

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you getting any errors? Is your Rust:IO updated?

17. Does adding friends not work?

18. FF not working after update

19. Update your Rust.IO