Rust:IO FriendlyFire

Disables friendly fire for Rust:IO friends

Total Downloads: 20,119 - First Release: Mar 15, 2015 - Last Update: Nov 16, 2015

5/5, 21 likes
  1. Same here, they can damage each other either when turned off :(

2. Mine seems to work fine, haven't had any complaints of it not working.

3. still no work plz?

4. Hello !
    Show you how to add a friend? (For FF team)
    Where to enable this feature?
    Please do not use the word abbreviations. Because I'm Russian.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2016
  5. For my server when i type /ff it says Friendly fire is not avalibal. how do i fix ?

6. When I attack a player that is friendly I am not getting the "Name is a friendly and will not take damage" chat text (I know it dosn't say exactly that but ey I tried)

7. Not sure if this mod is what's giving me the problem, but I'm having an issue with FriendlyFire wherein once someone is added as friend through clans, even once they are kicked from a clan and removed as a friend, they stay on the RustIO friend's list, so can still be seen on the map and can't be hurt by clan-mates unless they disable FF entirely. I've double checked data files for Friends and Clans and can confirm the players *are* being removed from both lists, so I'm not sure where this friend info is still lingering.

Anyone have any ideas what the issue might be?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2016
  8. please fix for new update xp

9. Thank you for making a putting has in the daytime because / FF do not work any more since the putting has in the daytime xp

Thank you

10. hello ,rust update,the plugin cant work in my server !
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468534339][/DOUBLEPOST]hello ,rust update,the plugin cant work in my server !

11. playrustIO del them

12. No way to delete them in-game? Or maybe have them removed when they're kicked from the clan?

13. go to map.playrust.io del

14. Any fixes?

15. hm dont work for me after update anyone same problem?

16. me too

17. Is there someone gonna fix this

18. At me all ok now. Think was the fail whit rust IO Livemap.It was fixed at same day whit new oxide version.

19. Man sry , but could u tell me where is that? :S is that the folder in data/rustio??i`m having same issue and cant remove players from ff once they got into a clan :S. THX!

20. what is happen with the bypass? "NullReferenceException"

I tryed:

FriendlyFire.Call("DisableBypass", player.userID);
    object result = FriendlyFire.Call("DisableBypass", player.userID);
    FriendlyFire.Call("DisableBypass", new object[] { player});

anyone can help me?
    Regards
    [DOUBLEPOST=1474739991][/DOUBLEPOST]guys is a (CallHook) event, thats it this work now"