Rust:IO FriendlyFire

Disables friendly fire for Rust:IO friends

Total Downloads: 20,119 - First Release: Mar 15, 2015 - Last Update: Nov 16, 2015

5/5, 21 likes
  1. I did a reinstall of my Rustserver and installed RustIO, Clans and Friends. Users are not added to my friendslist when they are joining my clan, thus we are able to kill ourselves even if friendlyfire is off (or on, both tried)

2. hello i edited all things and all work fine now except if i do /ff off all turns ON and if i do /ff on i turn all OFF i can no where find in the plugin it self how to change this to /ff off = off and /ff on = on please help me
    @Wulf @k1lly0u

please change it for me or take a Quick look i only need the chat command changed flip arround what should be /ff on should be off and /ff off should be on

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2017
  3. [Oxide] 23:48 [Error] FriendlyFire plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 23:48 [Error] FriendlyFire.cs(13,80): error CS0103: The name `BLG' does not exist in the current context

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2016
  4. Hello. Is it possible to have an option to have a friendly fire, but not 100% of the damages would be removed?
    I mean, when you would shoot a friend, he takes 30% of the damages for exemple.

5. sorry its been a while i not checking ewveryone post haha please if further needed assistance contact me private.
    @I am Groot!

6. I updated it to not show the BLG Error and switched /FF ON/OFF commands.

7. FF doesnt work with new update, any fix?

8. It's working fine for me. What issues or errors do you have?

9. What plugins are u running with the FF like what plugin for friends?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1480216395][/DOUBLEPOST]because if u ussing the plugin recommended in lustymao they yes it is not working because it doesnt have a Hook to those friendly Fire FF is really made for Rustio Friends or clans

10. I have Only Friends,Clan and FF for Rust:IO but not work for me too no error all plugins are up to date...

11. So everyone can shut down or off the friendly fire?
    Can't the host decide that all the friendly fire (for everyone on the server) is disabled, and no one can use the command /ff on?
    Because on my server when someone types /ff on he can damage our pgs. I don't want this.
    I'd like to have 'global' friendly fire that no one can disable. If they want to shoot at someone they'd have to remove them from the friendlist first.

12. FF is only off and on for clans, friends, etc
    So you need that plugin

13. We recently setted up a new server and friendly fire won't work. I don't know if I miss anything but I installed Rust:io plugin and we got a working lustymap and can see each other after adding friends. Still i can hit my friends and they get dmg. I don't know what's the problem. Do I need to give people permissions or something?

14. FF still doesnt work. Reinstalled, reloaded, tried everthing. No way. Teammates still get damage.

15. My error. One of us installed a friends plugin and the other one a friendly fire addon. They didn't matched their interface and couldn't be used together. :(

16. It was working fine yesterday, today I got on and it now is not working and have no clue why. I tried reloading it and still does not seem to want to work.

17. I tried installing the already Rustio: friendlyfire that is suppose to work with friends and clans io plugin. However, I'm not the only one going by the plugin support comments that it doesn't seem to be working correctly.

I have rustio clans, and installed the plugin which it worked on day one, the very next day though it did not. I would love to have a working one. Would appreciate it! :)

18. The FF function for clans work only when they are also RustIO Friends..which is enabled by default in the clans config.
    But when this function is in any kind bugged, and people are not friended with each other based on RustIO friends, then the FF function does also not work for the clan ;) You might need an clans integrated FF function...

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.