Rewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,857 - First Release: Jun 11, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Could barrels be integrated into this? Or even being the first to open an airdrop, etc.? I know there's already a plugin out for points for barrels, but it currently does not work.

2. I personally don't think "barrels" is a feature that Rewards needs, but if people do want that then I'll work on it when I get time.
    The "first to open an airdrop" sounds good though, might add it

3. I'd suggest making barrels an option disabled by default, but it's certainly something people use. I've seen several attempting to use the one on here that's wrote in JavaScript, but it's not actually doing anything since it's attempting to run a client command that only a moderator or admin would have access to.

4. VIP multipler is not working :( already give the permissions

5. when will the steam group feature be implemented ? :)

6. Can i just add weapons to the config? or will that mess it up?

7. Sorry for not being active and updating the plugin these days, too busy with work and university.

Was working fine for me last time I checked. Are you sure you set the multiplier in the config and 'VIPMultiplier_Enabled' to true?

You just need to grant 'rewards.vip' permission to the group created by SteamGroups.

Nope, has to be added to the code in multiple areas because of how the checks and config saving/loading/updating works.
    Ill try to add the new weapons asap, I've been busy and haven't had time to update the plugin.
    Maybe I'll find a more dynamic way to add new weapons later.

8. Just received this error after a sleeping player was killed.
    [Oxide] 13:09 [Info] [Death Notes] Sleeping XX was killed by XXX with his MP5A4 from 0m.

[Oxide] 12:48 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'Rewards v1.3.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 12:48 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Rewards.RewardForPlayerKill (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer victim, Double multiplier) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Rewards.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity victim, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Rewards.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

9. EDIT: I have done more testing and it seems like it's not this plugin. :/

Don't know what's causing this issue.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2017
  10. Happy Hour feature dont work

my config:

Code:
      "Options": {    "HappyHour_Enabled": true,  },
      "Rewards": {
        "HappyHour_BeginHour": 20.0,
        "HappyHour_DurationInHours": 10.0,
        "HappyHour_EndHour": 7.0,
      },

11. Happy Hour doesn't work, just disable it from config till I come back and fix it and update the whole plugin.
    Sorry for the extreme delay, pretty sure lots of new weapons have been added and I haven't been able to update it yet.

12. OK thanks for the notice
    we will be waiting the update, thanks for your work.

13. Any idea how to add VIP levels? (VIPGold, VIPSilver, VIPBronze)? thx!

14. Greetings! I'd like to request two features and I've included justifications. One is simple, the other a wee bit more complicated but would truly make your plugin amazing.

(Easy) Adding barrels into the mix.
    The reason is, when this is coupled with Explosive Barrels it's now a risk/reward kind of scenario. Often certain members of clans are "farmers" for whatever reason. Being able to reward people for farming (something they have to do anyway) but placing threat on it is ideal. The reward side of it lets them contribute even more later on through purchased resources, ammo, medical or whatever that server deems.

(Hard but awesome). Diminishing Returns on PVP.
    One of the biggest complaints I hear is how people exploit killing clan members or "friends" to get rewards. Creating a method that makes the rewards diminishing within set time frames would be awesome. I'm not sure if PlayerDatabase can handle this kind of thing. From my point of view I simply want diminishing returns on killing the same person within an (time period). Outside of that (time period) I care nothing about the data stored and it could be deleted. This way that file would never get too large.

Thank you so much for creating and maintaining this mod. I'm more than happy to act as a tester for this.

15. The first one, there is already a plugin that gives rewards for breaking barrels. I think it's called Rewards for Barrels but would be nice to have added to this plugin.

The second request is built in to the plugin already... You need to download the clans.io plugin and enable the check for clan friends. This will disable rewards for killing clan members. You can also enable it for general friends too by using the friends API plugin.

16. Thanks for responding.

The first one is called BarrelPoints but unfortunately it is written in javascript, generates errors, and the author is unresponsive since October.

The second, isn't really what I'm looking for. I'm looking for diminishing returns, not none at all.

17. Ah right, I've never checked out that plugin as I've never needed it, but only C# is supported now by Oxide and things have changed since so I wouldn't expect it to work if that's the case.

Your second request is unusual, most people would prefer to disable rewards for people in the same clan or if they're friends... I'd also expect a plugin like that to hinder the performance of the server once larger numbers of people are involved. Nonetheless, it is an interesting idea but see what @Tarek has to say.

18. Heya!
    Thanks for the suggestions, I think people asked for the first one before, so since it seems like many people actually want it I'll add it in the next update
    For the second one, it can be done as well, a short time interval and a data file as you said, sounds good because some people might abuse by dealing with a "non-clan member" (or if your server doesn't use clans/friends). I'll make it as an option in the config, so you choose whether to enable it or not (like all other features of course).

I'll be back to this in less than a month, once again, thanks for your patience :)

And @Codepwned I think I'll need a tester since I don't play the game much anymore, if you're interested PM me your steam name/link :)

19. Thanks Tarek!! I'll send the information now.

20. Am I missing something here or couldn't you just set:
    "Economincs_TakeMoneyFromVictim": true,
    "ServerRewards_TakeMoneyFromVictim": true,
    Whichever plugin you use, new money is never created this way and just passes between clan members/ friends when they kill eachother. You don't even need to have clans installed it makes no difference.

@Codepwned "One of the biggest complaints I hear is how people exploit killing clan members or "friends" to get rewards."