Rewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,857 - First Release: Jun 11, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. That didn't happen to me while testing.
    But post your config here and any relevant info and I'll do more intensive testing and get back to you with a result.

Oh and if you're using a plugin that changes game time then that affects happy hour. All the day voting plugins for example, if your happy hour is at night and the plugin changes time to day it will end the happy hour because it is out of the set hours.

2. CHR

CHR

Already checked out about the chopper? I wanna give a big reward for the Players.

I tried it in 2 ways... wasnt sure if it has to explode in the air or when it falls down, at least both didnt gave any reward. But please consider to do the reward flat, means there shouldnt be a Multiplier in heli kills. Thanks!

3. Does anyone know how to successfully get happy hour to work? Supposedly it doesnt look at duration. I have my current setting to run from 15 to 5. It states Happy Hour has started in chat maybe 5 times in 2 minutes. 3 minutes later (in real time) it says happy hour stopped. I've fooled with it 3 times and have yet to have predictable results

4. Not yet, been busy as work, probably today I'll check it.

The duration isn't being used as of last update. But I didn't remove it from config because I'll use it later with an update (I mentioned in changelog) and because if I remove it the config fixer will throw an error and make a new config file.
    Set the start and end hour and you'll be fine. I tested it well before releasing. Maybe you have some other plugin that changes in-game time?

5. please insert win money killing npc :)

6. Here's my config. I'm not using any time changers. I'm guessing its a conflict with one of the plugins I am using though. I'll go through and turn them off one at a time if I need to.

Code:
    {
      "Multipliers": {
        "HuntingBow": 1.0,
        "Crossbow": 1.3,
        "AssaultRifle": 1.5,
        "PumpShotgun": 1.0,
        "SemiAutomaticRifle": 1.3,
        "Thompson": 1.3,
        "CustomSMG": 1.5,
        "BoltActionRifle": 1.5,
        "TimedExplosiveCharge": 2.0,
        "M249": 1.5,
        "EokaPistol": 1.1,
        "Revolver": 1.2,
        "WaterpipeShotgun": 1.4,
        "SemiAutomaticPistol": 1.0,
        "DoubleBarrelShotgun": 1.5,
        "SatchelCharge": 2.0,
        "distance_50": 1.0,
        "distance_100": 1.3,
        "distance_200": 1.5,
        "distance_300": 2.0,
        "distance_400": 3.0,
        "HappyHourMultiplier": 2.0,
        "VIPMultiplier": 2.0,
        "CustomPermissionMultiplier": 0.0,
        "LR300": 1.5
      },
      "Options": {
        "ActivityReward_Enabled": true,
        "WelcomeMoney_Enabled": true,
        "WeaponMultiplier_Enabled": true,
        "DistanceMultiplier_Enabled": true,
        "HappyHour_Enabled": true,
        "VIPMultiplier_Enabled": false,
        "UseEconomicsPlugin": true,
        "UseServerRewardsPlugin": false,
        "UseFriendsPlugin": true,
        "UseClansPlugin": true,
        "Economincs_TakeMoneyFromVictim": true,
        "ServerRewards_TakeMoneyFromVictim": false,
        "PrintToConsole": true,
        "CustomPermissionMultiplier_Enabled": false
      },
      "Rewards": {
        "human": 50.0,
        "bear": 35.0,
        "wolf": 30.0,
        "chicken": 15.0,
        "horse": 15.0,
        "boar": 15.0,
        "stag": 10.0,
        "helicopter": 250.0,
        "autoturret": 150.0,
        "ActivityRewardRate_minutes": 30.0,
        "ActivityReward": 25.0,
        "WelcomeMoney": 250.0,
        "HappyHour_BeginHour": 16.0,
        "HappyHour_DurationInHours": 2.0,
        "HappyHour_EndHour": 19.0
      },
      "Rewards_Version": {
        "Version": "1.3.3"
      }
    }

7. The only one I have is DayVote. I've tried setting it for spans of 5 hours or more during the day, but it only ends up being a minute long in real life. I also would like to know if something can be integrated so that ArenaDeathMatch points are ignored. This way I can have one setting for points rewarded from deathmatch and another for within the server. I have Deathmatch set to give 0 points and 3 to all humans in game, but I'd prefer to have them seperate

EDIT: yea there's no way I can set it to have happy hour during night, or for that matter any longer than 1 minute in real life. Ive tried extending and shortening the times. So far I have it to start at 22 and end at 8. It starts and then stops and all of this happens in about a minute.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2016
  8. Hello is it possible to setup this plugin with Event manager because when player are in the event, they re loosing money?

9. Been busy at work these days. Already started looking into all mentioned bugs and fixed a few. Working on HappyHour fix and will release soon.

10. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

Couldn't fix HappyHour yet.
    Problem is I'm using game time, without a date, so once it passes midnight (0:00) then all my checks become invalid, and since there's no game date so I can't check if we're in another day.
    HappyHour should work well if you set it to start and end before midnight.

Anyways I'll still look into a way of making it work properly. Didn't have much time the past days

11. please add win money killing npc

12. Happy Hour is still bugging out. Duration was set to 0.0 start was 12.0 and end was 14.0 and every 5 or so minutes it was saying happy hour has started/ended

13. Are you sure you upload new version?
    When i download ,still have Rewards v1.3.3 by Tarek

14. Oops, sorry forgot to change version. It's the new one yes but I just forgot to set it to 1.3.4. Will do that when I get on pc, out now.

Will do that today

I mentioned that I didn't fix happy hour yet. Still working on it. Disable it for now until i get a good way to check time

15. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

16. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

17. [09/13/2016 17:24:33] [Oxide] 17:24 [Error] Failed to run a 10.00 timer in 'Rewards v1.3.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

18. Work for me.
    Anyone else facing this issue?
    Also I set the timer to 10 for debugging and I forgot to return it to 60 before release, but its working on my local test server and my other server just fine.

19. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

20. Hi want to do in reward money even for mining, timber, sulfur, stone and iron plug on the economy's make you earn as something similar to minecraft that every thump you get some that money if you did it so I would be grateful around the heart Thank you