Rewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,857 - First Release: Jun 11, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Would be nice if you would read the overview....

2. Ok Too much activity in feed, I think my question got passed over, so here it is again. :D

Any chance to make it so we can reward players with RP or $$ for joining steam group with

SteamGroup | Oxide ??

Thanks!

3. I'll work on it with the next version. I just read the description and if all it does is grant a specific permission to users then it can be added easily.

4. yes work

5. Thank you sir, I appreciate that! :D

6. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

7. Yes :) Thanx alot mate! now the happy hour time and ill be happy - and stop bothering you :p

8. That will be done tomorrow, already started working on it but decided to release the LR300 now to avoid delaying it.

And you're not bothering, you're actually helping xD

9. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

10. @Tarek what ever Ill do the happyhour is not working good, I have set it to start at 22 ingame time for 7.0 hours... but still its ending after 2 hours at ingame midnight.... Could you do maybe change that instead of how long it should it be I would just set: start time and end time? would be maybe better and worked better ;) Not sure you will need to investigate this :( Anyway just saying that its not working for me :(

11. Weird, i tested it well before releasing. Anyways I'll check it out and make sure i get it ready asap

12. Hey dude no need to hurry up and do things asap ;) I mean its cool that you care so much and do things asap but take things cool and dont hustle your time ;) Anyway I think that it would be much better to have StartHappyH and EndHappyH as a options rather then select time how long it will be. Or if you are able to add options for both ;) Also maybe a crazy suggestion, how about to add random HappyHours also? like to use your happy hour length, just to do random timers (we are talking all about in-game time ;) would be also great :)

13. Tarek updated Rewards with a new update entry:

14. okey thanks!

15. CHR

CHR

Helicopter Reward dosnt work. And when it works it should exclude multiplyers. I checked it it really dosnt give any Money on kill.

16. This plugin works very well, but when have to start the happy hours nothing happens and the multipliers still disabled. Help please. Thanks.

(It seems like is time in the game. Cant be real time?)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2016
  17. Is Happy hour enabled?
    Did you set the Happy hour multiplier to a value >1?
    And it was real time but then game time was requested (and it makes more sense as game time) so I changed it. So yea it's possible, I'll add an option with next update

Weird, it worked well when I tested it. Ill look into it, thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2016
  18. Gday, quick question. Happy hour seems to turn on and off at odd times. It'll turn on and off at set times in config but also at other times as well. Any ideas on how to stop it from doing so?