1. Hi, on one of my servers there was never betterloot instaled, not even kits or EventManager - sadly we have blop also, but it seems its cause one of my admins was crazy a little and he spawned/gaved too much things - he build villages, outpost ect... So no problem with that, sadly He used it so much taht some items didn not enter his inventory - full it was. And now when i /tp 0 0 0 There is a blop also - lots of resources items ect.... On other server where we have kits, eventmanger + server rewards and betterloot, welll I have currently zone radius 200 arround 0 0 0 and eject set to true, players are complaining but my answear is simple: If you are complaining try to update those plugins, or even better - rent your own server and do something with it! I hate when kids that are used everything is free (paid by parrents) cry about this, But yes it is annoying to have such large area lagged out. Anyway tryed today little vanilla with item giving, blop is there but only one item that was never spawned - pickaxe :D This blop thing is really funny but also, again, annoying like hell

2. Now I am officially scared about what you call "funny" :D
    But yes all in all its seems to be a simple "Inventory full - not dropped on earth - dropped at 0 0 0" thing.

3. In my testing, it still happens with no plugins that touch loot, after a fresh server wipe, so I'm not sure it's related to any plugin whatsoever, probably more or less the game. I've checked the code of some of the stuff in the game, and they often use Item.Remove(0.0f) which I think is part of the reason it's pretty much always there. There's also some plugins that use .RemoveFromContainer and .Remove which don't actually remove the item from the world.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463644792,1463588526][/DOUBLEPOST]I've found a way to completely remove all the entities from that area, but it looks like they were important, and removing them somehow really messed stuff up. I'm getting constant errors in my console for all types of plugins, specifically GUI plugins for whatever reason, but other things too. Not sure how killing those entities there caused this, but alas, it did.

EDIT: Looking back on the errors, it appears that it was entirely GUI plugins that were broken after deleting 99% of the entities at 0 0 0 coordinates, I'm not sure how they're related, but it seems they are. The errors popped up on all plugins using a GUI, and it happened *immediately* after deleting the entities there.

EDIT 2: Moving them to any other coordinate (invalid or not) appears to not cause errors, so that position is "safe" again.

EDIT 3: I've confirmed the stuff at 0 0 0 are used for quite a few things, like view models. When looking at another player with the entities at 0 0 0 moved to an invalidate coordinate, the view model for the item they were holding was broken/non-existent Looks like this stuff is important afterall, case closed?

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  4. What was your way to remove and move the entities?

Still a problem with severe client lag and renders clients un-connectable in certain scenarios :(

5. When reading this post, my first thought was "I wonder if this is where the game spawns the assets during the warmup phase?"
    Perhaps it's just assets being spawned in so they are always in memory?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463682980][/DOUBLEPOST]Saying that, the assets on the floor are only ones that would be visibly held by a player, including yourself or another player.
    My guess is that perhaps Rust spawns them here and "copies" them, so that no load-stuttering occurs when players switch weapons etc.

6. Code:
     var baseEnt = GameObject.FindObjectsOfType<BaseEntity>();
                var count = 0;
    foreach (var ent in baseEnt)
                {
                    if (count >= 3000) return;
                    var pos = ent.transform.position;
                    var name = ent?.LookupShortPrefabName() ?? string.Empty;
                    if (pos.x == 0 && pos.y == 0 && pos.z == 0)
                    {
                        count++;
                        if (!ent.isDestroyed)
                        {
                            ent.Kill(BaseNetworkable.DestroyMode.None);
                            PrintWarning("killing ent at 0 0 0 coordinates");
                        }
                    }
                }
    It also somehow causes code locks to be invisible on doors, if just moving it instead of killing it. It seems like no matter what, modifying this "blob" of items is not a good idea.

7. Same problem here! has anyone an idea how to fix this?
    its on 0 0 0 hud is buged around it
    ss+(2016-05-19+at+10.34.05).jpg

8. Shady already stated that you probably shouldn't try to fix it.

9. I hope he can fix it. For now we have made a zone that kills all sleepers in it and warn them to dont go in thris area around it.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  10. By "he" I hope you mean Facepunch, I've already pasted a snippet which allows you to remove all the entities there, but they are used for a good reason. For now, it's best to eject sleepers/prevent players for going to that area because these entities in general seem very important to the game. If someone really wants to go further with this, you should probably try contacting Facepunch somehow, maybe posting on the subreddit. Chances are they'll just move it from 0 0 0 to somewhere else that isn't as important.

11. ok @ Shady757 i will spam Facepuch^^. Does anyone know this porblem with hapis map? Or is it only on procedural map?

12. I got this problem too, its really annoying. Everyone who enter this area gets low fps and disconnects, and is unable to reconnect (stucks at Receiving Data). Hopefully Facepunch can move this entities.

13. Thank god for that.

14. 9 months waiting for a fix xD

15. I think thanking André would be more appropriate ;)

16. ^^ The "blob" at the center of the map has become an issue again. Causes massive 2 FPS lag near 0.0. Alistair is saying they have not seen this on Vanilla servers lately..

"Alistair: We no longer see a entity leak at world origin (0,0,0) on vanilla at least."

I know kits was updated to prevent kits from spawning in items if your inventory was full... so that's probably not the culprit? Perhaps the Event Manager plugin? Or Server Rewards/Store plugins? Loot plugins maybe - even though they didn't appear to be the issue back in May-ish 2016 when this thread ended? Maybe it has something to do with skins plus the "blob" that's causing the massive 0.0 fps lag?

17. Hi on server spawn items on 0 0 0 after FPS down from 1000 to 300-400 . May be some plugin to del this items ???