Rain of Fire

Custom event that adds meteor showers to the game

Total Downloads: 9,963 - First Release: Jul 20, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 1, 2017

5/5, 45 likes
  1. emu

emu

emu updated Rain of Fire with a new update entry:

2. Nice work emu, thank you for the plugin and all of your work, I am running this on my server and it works great!

3. What do I need to put in for Permission for a group? Like the Permissions for Oxide.

4. Thanks man! that didnt take you long at all guess i'll be adding this back to the server!! Thanks again!

5. emu

emu

I'm not sure how groups work, I don't think my plugin supports them yet. You have to be an admin on your sever to be able to use commands.

6. how to turnoff events trigger every 30 minutes???

7. emu

emu

/rof intervals 0
    or change it in the config file.

8. oh thanks

9. Really good plugin, but it seems to crash my server a lot.
    Ever since the update you brought out on the 27th, the plugin has had a very negative effect on my server's cpu, its been crashing randomly every hour or so since I updated the plugin, I unloaded the plugin today thinking that it may have something to do with it, and instantly server cpu cut down by half.
    Are there any plugins that it doesn't work with?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you check your logs for errors? I haven't noticed any issues running this plugin, but your "crashing" is likely your host just restarting your server due to CPU usage.

11. Error after last Rust Update today.
    Code:
    7:23 PM [Error] Failed to run a 0.64 timer in RainOfFire (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    7:23 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.RainOfFire.CreateRocket (Vector3 startPoint, Vector3 direction, Boolean isFireRocket) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RainOfFire.RandomRocket (Vector3 origin, Single radius, Boolean dropsItems) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RainOfFire+<StartRainOfFire>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

12. emu

emu

I'm on it.

13. emu

emu

14. emu

emu

15. When it works automatically ...
    Code:
    [BUNDLE] Not found: assets/bundled/prefabs/fireball
    Couldn't find prefab "assets/bundled/prefabs/fireball"

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't see this plugin using fireball.

17. I do not understand, when it automatically work ... that's it. Maybe I recorded the video?

18. I'm getting that too. Using version 0.1.2. Happens on random called event as well.

19. Getting the file not found messages as well.

20. hi there, this may be a stupid question but i can't find the answer, i was trying a few experiments with ROF, and i figured i could change the ammo falling.... editing the plugin i find "return ItemManager.FindItemDefinition("ammo.rocket.basic");".... where or how could i find the different item names as ammo.rocket.basic? for example something like ammo.rifle.explosive? THANKS!