Rain of Fire

Custom event that adds meteor showers to the game

Total Downloads: 9,963 - First Release: Jul 20, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 1, 2017

5/5, 45 likes
  1. Hi emu,
    Your plugin is broken

(21:10:27) | [Oxide] 5:53 AM [Error] Plugin failed to compile: RainOfFire (leaving previous version loaded)
    (21:10:27) | [Oxide] 5:53 AM [Error] RainOfFire plugin failed to compile!
    (21:10:27) | [Oxide] 5:53 AM [Error] RainOfFire.cs(135,82): error CS1061: Type `PlayerEyes' does not contain a definition for `Forward' and no extension method `Forward' of type `PlayerEyes' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please try the attached version below.

Attached Files:

3. Code:
    [Oxide] 3:19 AM [Error] RainOfFire plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 3:19 AM [Error] RainOfFire.cs(135,82): error CS1061: Type `PlayerEyes' does not contain a definition for `Forward' and no extension method `Forward' of type `PlayerEyes' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

4. Ty Wulf !

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See previous post.

6. emu

emu

I'm on the problem, ETA 30 minutes.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

8. emu

emu

9. When I enter /rof nothing happens

10. This is awesome, great job. Can you call a ROF for other people besides your self, or at a certain coordinate?

11. emu

emu

emu updated Rain of Fire with a new update entry:

Commands

12. Thinking of adding high quality metal to the drops instead of fragments and stones, but not sure what the short name is for the ore and the refined metal? Anyone have that information? Thanks!

13. emu

emu

High Quality Metal: metal_refined
    High Quality Metal Ore: hq_metal_ore

14. emu

emu

15. Hi Guys i made some minor adjustments with three code lines
    line 86 to 170f
    line 88 to .50f
    line 329 to ammo_rocket_hv
    it looks more like meteors now and i made it look less vertical and more horizontal as it should when entering the atmosphere. Line 86 would still need a little adjusting because there are still rockets exploding before it hits the ground but I don't mind it to much due to the fact that I make the event once every other day in-game and only at night. I hope you guys like it and incorporate it into future updates. thanks for the great plugin, I definitely enjoy it.

16. Hi have been using this plugin and my players have been getting a bit butthert about it haha i love the meteors but they are a bit op when they hit bases, they do a lot of damage and can fuck your base before you even get to finish it, at any stage are you considering allowing us to nerf the damage done? or would that require changing the amount of damage rockets do which in turn would break the game? Thanks

17. emu

emu

I will see if I can do something.

18. I made the materials that drop of stone and metal is now skulls... Has made this addon hilarious as shit. watching human skulls fly through the air.