R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 63,067 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. I am trying to set this plugin to give players back the item resources when they remove it instead of it costing them to remove. How do I achieve this?

2. I have the problem that while removing as admin, I click once to remove, but very often it removes 2 things

3. [BUG]
    This plugin conflicted with Vending Manager: VendingManager | Oxide

Economic price set to remove building parts/items was charged twice with VendingManager plugin added

4. @Fujikura - Looks like Remover Tool calls Withdraw globally instead of directly on the Economics plugin, so every plugin with that method signature gets called (instead of only Economics).

5. Thats [NOT] a bug, it's simply how it was implemented (and working) over an year ago ;) Thats a [BIG] difference :p

6. Fujikura updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

7. [BUG] Doesn't seem to be working with the latest version of Economics. -Tested a wall with 25 currency cost and did not work but does work when removing a free structure/deployable.

8. Line 969:

var b = Interface.Oxide.CallHook("GetPlayerMoney", player.userID);

I think should be:

var b = rt.Economics.CallHook("Balance", player.userID);

9. Fujikura updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

10. still echos the last version #

11. Fujikura updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

12. I know this is the wrong place to post this issue, but could not find anything on this problem online. Sorry for that.

Is there any way to fix node sparkles without nodes showing up?
    Now sparkles of previous nodes keep showing up.

Also, recyclers are missing on airfield and satalite on my server.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2017
  13. anyway a /repair option could be added?

14. Can you make it to where players cant remove a box or deployable if it has contents??

15. Code:
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GetRefund (.BaseEntity TargetEntity) Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GUIRefundUpdate (.BasePlayer player, Boolean useRefund, .BaseEntity TargetEntity) Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool+ToolRemover.RemoveUpdate ()

16. Fujikura updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

17. How to use with economics?

18. If I try and remove anything damaged I get "Admin has restricted damaged objects from being removed" how do I fix this?

19. play around with those 3:
    Code:
      "Remove - Normal - Remove fractioned objects": false,  "Remove - Normal - Remove fractioned objects - exclude BuildingBlocks": true,
      "Remove - Normal - Remove fractioned objects percentage": 90,

20. I was getting this in the server console
    Code:
    KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String].get_Item (System.String key)
    Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GetRefund (.BaseEntity TargetEntity)
    Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GUIRefundUpdate (.BasePlayer player, Boolean useRefund, .BaseEntity TargetEntity)
    Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool+ToolRemover.RemoveUpdate ()