R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 63,124 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. Yea i tried /remove and nothing happens.

2. Same problem here

With some users the window opens for 0.2 sec and closes immediately.
    No error message in the logs.
    A downgrade has helped

3. Fujikura updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

4. People wanting to add the work benches to the remover tool:

"Work Bench Level 1": {
    "work bench level 1": 1
    },
    "Work Bench Level 2": {
    "work bench level 2": 1
    },
    "Work Bench Level 3": {
    "work bench level 3": 1
    }

5. For which function?

6. "the remover tool is blocked for xxx seconds" - I can't find anywhere to disable this?

7. look in your config it is maybe the raidblocker was is blocking, but i would not remove it on a pvp server :p
    "Remove - Normal - RaidBlocker - Time": 300,

8. I see this error:

Code:
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GetRefund (.BaseEntity TargetEntity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GUIRefundUpdate (.BasePlayer player, Boolean useRefund, .BaseEntity TargetEntity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool+ToolRemover.RemoveUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

9. I have that set to false.. Doesn't happen much.. Just randomly

10. I just saw this as well. Not sure what it means.

11. How do we turn off /remove without having to retype it? We have seen other servers that it is just a scroll wheel to deactivate. How do we change this

12. Wondering if someone could help me with an issue. Someone in my server brought this up to me.

The price to remove a campfire is free, and when you place it down 50 is already in it. If you take that wood out and remove the campfire you can place it again and remove the wood, and if done with a furnace you get like 100 wood when it is placed. Which means that a player could farm wood by placing furnaces, removing the wood already in there then deleting it and repeating the process. From what I can see all that needs to be changed is making the cost to remove a campfire 50 and a furnace 100.

How would I go about fixing this issue the right way?

13. Then change the costs in your settings...done :p

14. Thanks!

15. Fujikura, no reply to my question?

16. Code:
      "Remove - Check held item - Always": false,
      "Remove - Check held item - Start": true,

17. update broke plugin

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

19. Is there any way to prevent damaged entities to be removed? Like they have to repair it first before being able to remove it.

20. in the config at the bottom:

Code:
      "Remove - Normal - Remove fractioned objects": false,
      "Remove - Normal - Remove fractioned objects - exclude BuildingBlocks": true,
      "Remove - Normal - Remove fractioned objects percentage": 90,