R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 63,014 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. New version:

Error while compiling: RemoverTool.cs(1310,57): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer'
    does not contain a definition for `buildingPrivilege' and no extension method `b
    uildingPrivilege' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assemb
    ly reference?

2. I guess too

3. (11:54:47) | Error while compiling: RemoverTool.cs(1310,57): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `buildingPrivilege' and no extension method `buildingPrivilege' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

4. sorry i've posted on the wrong location...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2017
  5. Latest update fixed it.......Thank You!

Maybe you could fix ZonesManager........lol

6. Thank you for staying on top of the plugin.

7. I think this line may have gotten accidentally reverted?

Line 973:
    var b = Interface.Oxide.CallHook("GetPlayerMoney", player.userID);

Should be:
    var b = rt.Economics.CallHook("Balance", player.userID.ToString());

8. DOING /ERASE AND GET RPC Error in AddUI

9. Everytime I try and use this plugin after the update it is saying the command is not recognized. I'm stopping the server, removed the old version, downloaded the latest one, removed the old json file as well, and installed the new one but it doesn't seem to be working.

10. you dont have oxide installed or your not using the correct folder for your plugins

11. Oxide is installed and up to date and they are in the same folder I have always had them in. This is the only plugin currently not working my others are working fine.

12. unload the plugin or delete it, then delete the config file and check data and lang folder if any in there delete them as well then upload a fresh copy and see if it makes a config also check logs for any errors or warnings

13. Code:
    Remove - Access - Use Tool Cupboards (strongly unrecommended)
    This will allow remove for players that have access to all tool cupboards surrounding.
    got this option got removed?

14. please can you add This option in config again
    Code:
    "Remove - Normal - Use Tool Cupboards (strongly unrecommended)": true,
    I need it <3

15. RemoverTool.cs (384,24): ошибка CS0122: `System.Reflection.MethodInfo

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please post the full error please.

17. вот что у меня выдает!
    problem!!!

Error while compiling: RemoverTool.cs(384,24): error CS0122: `System.Reflection.MethodInfo' is inaccessible due to its protection level

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like your host is using a custom build of Oxide and blocking some things.

19. Fujikura updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

20. I think I'm going to have to ask my server provider because it will not work for the life of me. I stopped the server, deleted all related files in plugins, lang, and data. Put the updated plugin in, and it's still saying the command is unknown.