R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 63,067 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. Fujikura updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

2. When i use /remove command i have a cooldown from 195.7734 seconds ( with the default config ) why?

3. I have the plugin up and running on my server, but when one of my users try to use it, it only gives them back one wood instead of the item like I was hoping it would do. How could I fix this?

4. If somebody places a foundation without a cupboard you can't remove it how can I set this up so other players can?

I have tried everything.

5. On my server i have it set to where you can only remove items if you have TC (tool cupboard) access. and its flawless, However, the only issue i have is if there is a structure out side of a building zone that doesn't have a TC near it, it cant be removed. Is there any option that I'm missing ? For an example, if you have my TC access, you can remove anything that's within its radius , if someone builds stone walls outside the base that's not near the building zone, I cant remove it, says you don't have access , and before you ask Use Entity Owners is set to false! someone please help!

6. if i do /erase i get the rpc red error and game crashes

7. How about to update the plugin ?! ;)

8. ignoring, not the solution

9. Fujikura updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

10. What it means?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's an update for today's upcoming Rust update.

12. Code:
    03:37 [Error] Error while compiling: RemoverTool.cs(1310,57): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `buildingPrivilege' and no extension method `buildingPrivilege' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update the plugin.

14. Not working and version not 4.2.0: [Info("RemoverTool", "Reneb", "4.1.15", ResourceId = 651)]

15. 03:37 [Error] Error while compiling: RemoverTool.cs(1310,57): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `buildingPrivilege' and no extension method `buildingPrivilege' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Plss update plugin

16. Fujikura updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

17. There is no difference between the last two versions. I guess he uploaded the wrong file.

18. Plugin filename RemoverTool(5).cs must match the main class RemoverTool (should be RemoverTool.cs)
    Error while compiling: RemoverTool.cs(1310,57): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `buildingPrivilege' and no extension method `buildingPrivilege' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Help

19. Fujikura updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry: