R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 63,204 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. HI i want to allow to players remove dameged objects and items... i cant find anything in the config please help me

2. Thanks! Forgot it's just a config thing.

3. Trying to make it so you get a refund of building materials from /removing them. I would like 100% refund but I dont know where I put the "buildinggrade" 50 inside the config

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2017
  4. How do i get rid of the cooldown, cost and the refund? :)

5. Anyone have experience working with the R-RemoverTool? Im having a hardtime with the config. On the overfiew it says the below lines but it isnt in the configs or where to put it. I would like to get the ability to change 75%-100%. Link to Oxide page also below

Thanks
    Memesiss
    Refund by % of the initial cost.
    This will refund 50% of the initial cost.
    It will ONLY work on Buildings, not on deployables. (So Wood, Twigs, Metal, Stones, and TopTier)
    Code (Text):
    "BuildingGrade": 50
    R-Remover Tool for Rust | Oxide

6. The code misses such update check functions, which are a bit tricky to realize, cause it would need to check the config for not existing parts on a new patch, which also could be removed manually from the list before. I'm aware of this, but got not yet a solution for.

7. there is big problem
    after kick any player form my clan he can remove any structure I built!!!!!!!!

you can try it

8. Disable usage of the unsecure cupbaord checks.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495721998][/DOUBLEPOST]
    >>> R-Remover Tool for Rust - 4.1.2 | Oxide

9. where can I find her? config folder ?

10. Code:
      "Remove - Normal - Use Tool Cupboards (strongly unrecommended)": false,

11. yes i did not change anything. it's already "false"!!!!!

12. plugin gives loot of errors like:
    Code:
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GetRefund (.BaseEntity TargetEntity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GUIRefundUpdate (.BasePlayer player, Boolean useRefund, .BaseEntity TargetEntity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool+ToolRemover.RemoveUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

13. It would be needed that you can reproduce which action (object to be removed) does trigger that error.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495819760][/DOUBLEPOST]
    When it'S already false ,then the plugin does not check cupbaords, and does check then the other aviable options. By default, it checks the ownerid of the block, and checks then if there are any friends or clan relations-ships to that player/blockowner, ad does grant then remove or not.

14. sorry, but i have looked at console and i wasn't in game when it happened. it has been few times

15. anyone know why we can /remove everything but sheetmetal foundation, walls, frames. and ceilings?

16. remover tool is being blocked for up 300 second or more no player has been in combat shot or shooting and it just blocks them from removing walls floors ectra is there a work around for this. its there own build even happens on login

17. Been trying for hours to remove the cost to /remove stuff but i am unable to get it working. I did a fresh download and tested it unedited in game and it works normally, then I use FileZilla to edit the json file: "Remove - Normal - PriceEnabled": false,
    I just backspace "true" and type in "false" there then I close it and save. It tells me file successfully uploaded, I check in game but the price is still there.
    Help please.

18. reload the plugin ;) oxide.reload RemoveTool

19. How do i make so only admin can remove?
    I cant manage to do it...

20. Can I request an additional check regarding Tool Cupboards so they work in addition to other checks like EntityOwner=True. This is to prevent people from /remove raiding later if the owner clears the TC. Hope that makes sense. It's a big loophole on servers that use EntityOwner=True, in my unprofessional, opinion! :D