R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 63,230 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. What exactly do I need to edit to eliminate the price from the picture? I tried those two lines from overview, but the price still seems active...

Do I need to give any permission to default player group to use remover?

Thanks.Please answer to each separately.

2. Code:
      "Remove - Normal - Price": {},

3. I also put true to the deactivation line.I guess that was a mistake then.

4. Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2017
  5. Well it did not help.Price is still on.

Can anybody share a config with me where timer and price are off? Thanks.

6. Still getting a bug when players are trying to remove wood structures, what's going on?

(23:28:42) | NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    (23:28:42) | Creating item with less than 1 amount! (Wood)
    (23:28:42) | NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    (23:28:42) | Creating item with less than 1 amount! (Wood)
    (23:28:44) | Creating item with less than 1 amount! (Wood)
    (23:28:45) | NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    (23:28:45) | Creating item with less than 1 amount! (Wood)
    (23:28:45) | NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

7. Anybody?

8. Thats looks indeed bit strange...Maybe i got some small float<>integer round mistake in the code.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493659156][/DOUBLEPOST]
    When your price config line looks like that, it should cut off the pricing for all actions.
    What does it tell to the players after setting up this?

9. Nope, that line did not fix it.Instead, I turned off the "switch" that you mentioned on page 142 without touching that line above and price was finally gone.

10. Ah, right^^...Did totally forget about this implementation :p

11. need help what setting can i change say if you build a foundation with your tool cupboard but when someone takes your base over and wipe your tool cupboard so then you are building block and can not remove your own wall till you get the tool cupboard again? if i'm building block I can still remove and want to change it in other words.

12. After some testing for the past week.this error Invalid Position: generic_world[6212064] (NaN, NaN, NaN) is in fact an error with removal tool.I removed that plug in and restarted the server and haven't since gotten that error.well today i install the plug in and within 2 hours server locks up with Invalid Position: generic_world[6212064] (NaN, NaN, NaN).could you please advice as this is getting old

13. What should the settings be if you want the players to have 100% materials refunded to them? I'm a little confused by the config file

14. >>> R-Remover Tool for Rust - 4.1.6 | Oxide
    Example:

Replace...

Code:
        "A floor grill": {
          "metal fragments": 10,
          "wood": 75
        },
    by...
    Code:
        "A floor grill": 100,

15. I don't understand, I don't mean the deployables, they return one each just fine.

"Tool Cupboard": {
    "tool cupboard": 1
    },
    "TopTier": {
    "high quality metal": 25
    },
    "Twigs": {
    "wood": 1

If I try to refund a top tier wall, I get 25 back, not 50 refined metal, and the other materials used, (but mainly the refined metal). If I change that number to 50, then it's exploited, because the player can place something that costs 20, like a pillar, and get 50 back, making 30 each removal, which would take no time on a 10X10 foundation to make thousands in minutes. Is there a way to make it refund 100%, without having to choose a permanent number like the default 25?

16. Just downloaded this plugin and it didn't download a .json file in the config folder. Anyone able to provide me with the config file please?

17. The config gets autocreated. If not, then the plugin did'nt load correct or your hosting has an issue.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

19. Oxide v2.0.3250 (on start server):
    Code:
    08:48 [Error] Error while compiling: RemoverTool.cs(1328,79): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' does not contain a definition for `IsDestroyed' and no extension method `IsDestroyed' of type `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're using the BuildingBlock.cs plugin which is causing conflicts with other plugins. Either rename the plugin or update to the BuildingBlocker.cs version. It might require a server restart.