R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 63,241 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. Nope
    Not needed
    Usage of RustIO Friends

2. Okay thank you, Also am I right in thinking that when installed it will work for everyone? and that players/level 0 cannot just knock down anybody's base but their own.
    Thanks again

3. Yes
    Correct

4. Thank you. I already have and there are a few I have my eye on.

5. @Wulf hey bro would you be able help me with some plugins?

6. My players love this plugin Fuji!, Fantastic work as always

One request from players, the ability to remove building parts placed by other clan members (which is already built in to the plugin),
    but with a twist, only clan leaders can remove other clan members building parts
    (In case a clan member goes rogue/crazy/defects/leaves from clan and decides to remove all the building parts before leaving the clan)

7. Is this not working for anyone else since the update?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you provide any details, errors?

9. Rust CUI support is currently down until FP does fix it.

10. I actually just noticed that it's working, the UI part just doesn't show because of the update.

11. do we know if this will ever get fixed as we are still waiting for the radar fix its been like 4 months

12. Actually ddraw was fixed this update :) AdminRadar works again.

13. unknown command when i try to use it

14. Admin Radar for Rust | Oxide

Download the latest version and grant yourself adminradar.allowed

Works great like it used to for me!

15. The last update of RUST, does not show the menu of requirements, but if the tool works.

16. I like to limit players so that some items can't be removed. But occassionaly I would like to let them remove anything they own. I don't see a way to do this currently in the plugin. Or can it be done?

17. Question 2: I revoked the removertool.remove permission from group default, but players can still use the remove tool. Have I missed something?

18. Code:
      "Remove - Access - AuthLevel - Normal": 0, /// set higher, 1 or 2
    Code:
      "Remove - Normal - Use Entity Owners": true,

19. But if I set the Authlevel to 1, then granting players the removertool.remove permission would not work because no one would be authlevel 1, right?

I just want to grant players the remove permission for periods of time. But it seems removing the permission removertool.remove still allows players to remove at anytime.

20. Nope, it checks if they have the authlevel OR the permission