R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 63,245 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. I can see these variables in the Config file, and I couldn't see any notes in the Overview (I could also be partially blind). Can someone explain what these mean, or can be used for please?

"Remove - Normal - RaidBlocker": false,
    "Remove - Normal - RaidBlocker - By Buildings": false,
    "Remove - Normal - RaidBlocker - By Surrounding Players": false,
    "Remove - Normal - RaidBlocker - By Surrounding Players - Radius": 120,
    "Remove - Normal - RaidBlocker - Time": 300,
    "Remove - Normal - Refund": {

2. Its simply a system to block players from removing thier stuff when their building got attacked. These are the options to vary hoew that system works.
    You might need to play around with the values to find your optimized setting.

3. Sorry, please bear with me.

"Remove - Normal - RaidBlocker - By Buildings": true, [what does value 'true' do? People cannot remove the owners building?]
    "Remove - Normal - RaidBlocker - By Surrounding Players": true, [does this mean, that players within a radius of 120 cannot remove anything?]
    "Remove - Normal - RaidBlocker - By Surrounding Players - Radius": 120,
    "Remove - Normal - RaidBlocker - Time": 300, [Is this for 300 seconds for when an owner first logs on?]

4. Just so you're aware, even with EntityOwners set to false : Remove - Normal - Use Entity Owners": false,

Remover isn't respecting that value all the time. I could remove parts of our main base however, I couldn't remove any part of a recently built external tool cupboard building. This issue was resolved by uninstalling EntityOwner (We didn't really use it anymore, except for prod but we've just installed the actual prod plugin).

Edit: It does however, respect deployable's when set to false.

5. The setting "Remove - Normal - Use Entity Owners" has ZERO affinity to the EntityOwner plugin. This setting does enable the use of the entity "OwnerID", which is set when a player placed an object or a buildingblock.

6. Activates the blocker with the given time limit, when a structure was attacked.
    This means, also other players in the given radius get also a removeblock for the given time, and not only the block/structure owner.

7. Hello, can someone confirm "Raid blocker" is working? A few of us tested this out, doesn't seem to work.

8. I haven't had issues with it, although I suggest to use: NoEscape for Rust | Oxide for managing blocking commands when being raided.

9. *fixed

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2017
  10. Code:
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GetRefund (.BaseEntity TargetEntity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GUIRefundUpdate (.BasePlayer player, Boolean useRefund, .BaseEntity TargetEntity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool+ToolRemover.RemoveUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename:  Line: -1)NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GetRefund (.BaseEntity TargetEntity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GUIRefundUpdate (.BasePlayer player, Boolean useRefund, .BaseEntity TargetEntity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool+ToolRemover.RemoveUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename:  Line: -1)

11. The refund listing is not self-extending atm on new stuff. Maybe it's related to that. You could try to delete the refund lists from the config, then the plugin will create these parts new. And then you would see in result if that prevents such errors from this time on.

12. it's no longer mapped to the "Z" key. I have to manually type in "/remove" every time to use it. Having it mapped to "Z" was very helpful. Any chance there's a quick, easy way to fix this?

13. It was never auto-bound to any key, i'm sure. but to bind it, the console command "remove.toggle" is that what you search.

14. Hi, I see that in the features it says that you can use "Tool Cupboard or/and Building Owners or/and Entity Builder." How do I use two of these at once? I'd like players to only be able to remove things only if they're authorized within the cupboard area and have placed the wall. I am currently just using the Entity Owners plugin so players can /remove any wall that they've placed. Because of this, they are able to raid someone, build back up part of their base so that the original owner doesn't notice, and then /remove their way back in later. Is there a way for me to combine Tool Cupboard and Entity Owner?

15. I did this today, when someone used the command

Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GetRefund (.BaseEntity TargetEntity) Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GUIRefundUpdate (.BasePlayer player, Boolean useRefund, .BaseEntity TargetEntity) Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool+ToolRemover.RemoveUpdate ()

16. I'm trying to remove my house in one command like "Remove all" or "Remove structure". But all i get in chat is "You are not allowed to use this command option".... Why? I'm the owner. Do i have to set permission on me or something? Thanks for help

17. so i can't get this to work exactly how im wanting it to in terms of (anti remove during a raid)

so i want it so players can't /remove anything in their base if they're being raided only if explosives are used. I had this enabled at one point but there was another issue that came up that i can't remember now. Anyways, just let me know exactly what to change so i can accomplish this. Thanks!

18. I am also having this issue. Will not allow me to remove all or remove admin, even though I am the server owner, and have done the ownerid command

any help would be nice

19. You need to have authLevel 2 OR one of the permissions:
    Code:
    removertool.admin
    removertool.all
    removertool.structure
    Here the same: When it says you have no rights, then you got also no rights, what means, you are no owner (= authLevel 2) ;)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1491702700][/DOUBLEPOST]
    There's no such option in RemoverTool i'm sure.

20. Good morning, is there a default group for all players? I want to set the permissions for all players that are on the server, also what is Rust IO RemoverTool?
    Thank you